2. MISSING

" There is a boy....simple, calm-going and friendly. There is a girl.....out spoken, fierce and kind....." Vedant narrated meeting Sandra, Lilly and their misunderstandings by making few changes on FM that day. He is clearly disturbed.

Sandra sat on the terrace alone, listening to his program.

" Do you like him as a friend or....do you love him? I think he just considers us as good pals!" Lilly asked.

" Can two people fall for eachother in like 2-3 months?" Sandra muttered. Lilly couldn't figure out if it's a question or a statement.

Vedant thought of revealing his identity, only if their bond grows stronger. However, now he chose to trust Sandra and Lilly overcoming his fears.

The next day too, Vedant left for college earlier without informing them.

" The boy learnt his mistake and apologized the girl. He realised he is adored for what he is !" Vedant ended the story the next day with postive note.

Sandra is all smiles, as Vedant bumped into her with their favorite chocolate to apologise and reunite with her and Lilly.

" Friends again!" They shook hands.

................................................

It's second Saturday and awaited holiday. Vedant forcefully woke up from bed, as his hunger pangs are actively doing their work.

" Hello Vedant! Hope your new colleges, friends, surroundings are good! Take care of yourself. It's really cold outside night time. Take a muffler daily.

- Your well wisher!" Vedant read the letter lying in the box.

He has been receiving such letters without any address since a few months.

" Who is this well-wisher?"He mumbled keeping it in a secret drawer containing all those letters.

His father visited him that day and in no time Sandra and Lilly mingled with him.
.....................................................

The next Monday, Vedant came up with a new story on FM.

" There is a guy, who works in a department store part-time. His daily schedule involves going to college, his friends, his job. It looked like he is a happy soul without rifts with any, except his house owner. Yes, the house owner is mysterious, cold, and crazy. He is the person our hero disliked the most.

It's is going all good, until an unknown enemy is all set to turn his life upside down. Yes, he is kidnapped while returning from work one fine Monday. Stay tuned! Your dearest the anonymous RJ!" Vedant sighed as he performed better than expected.

" What's next?" Lilly is curious to know about the kidnapper.

" This story looks pretty interesting!" Sandra agreed. She and Vedant became good friends again.

" Good night!" Message from Vedant at 9:40 puzzled her, as he generally texts her at around 10:15.

" Maybe he has work and couldn't talk to me today!" Sandra assumed and greeted him back.

The next day early morning, Lilly left for her hometown in hurry, as her mother fell sick suddenly.

..................................................

" Why isn't he answering calls?" Sandra wondered, waiting for Vedant to go to college the next day morning.

She climbed up the stairs only to find that the door is locked.