3. SUSPECTS

" Maybe I should inform police!" Sandra thought.

They had semester break for 2 weeks. Sandra made some excuses to not to go to home, and help Vedant.

She somehow found his father's number and explained everything.

" Maybe he went on a solo trip! Youngsters fed-up with life, do that often!" The police said.

" But, he has no complaints with life. Why would he leave us in distress!" Vedant's father disagreed.

" We will look into this. Don't worry!" The police officer took the details and left.

The night, Sandra literally broke down fearing his safety.

" Shukla, Arjun.....maybe they did something!" She suspected, as an incident flashed in her mind.

Flashback:

" Now I understand why is Shukla mad at you!" Sandra said looking at papers thrown all over in Vedant's room.

" Don't worry. I'm a story teller. I manage him with unbelievable excuses." Vedant laughed.

"Can we visit your Radio station one day? I want to see how you address the program!" She asked.

" Sure!" He smiled.

" Do you want to settle in this field?"

"I like teaching profession equally. So, I'm planning to do PhD and work as professor. In that case I  will have enough time to pursue my hobbies too." He had a plan.

"Sounds perfect."

" And you?" He asked.

" I dream to be a project manager, well I should boost my skills first!" She mumbled.

" Didn't I tell you, you can't let outsiders in?" Shukla yelled on them out of blue. They have no clue, when he came inside. A few days ago, many friends of Vedant from his FM unit gathered there to party to celebrate their success. Some played loud music, while others kept on shouting and blabbering. Some threw eatbles in vicinity of house. Pissed off, Shukla issued ultimatum to not to create any disturbance again.

Though Vedant promised, not to cause any such disturbance again, Shukla is unnecessarily getting provoked

" To hell with your rules. I'm paying rent, this room is now mine. My friends, family, street dogs....I can invite whomever I wish. Have some ethics and mind your own business!" Vedant gave it back and shut the door close on his face.

Shukla always comes up with irrelevant and illogical rules to annoy Vedant. Most of his tenants ran away unable to bear his torture.

Flashback ends#