4. CLUES

Note: I'm replacing  Lilly's role with Jennifer Winget. I write imagining artists performing it.  And I felt only Jennifer suits Lilly's character very well.

"Maybe it's Vedant!" Lilly said.

" Save me! I think someone close to me is after my life;" She received a voice note.

" It's Vedant's voice!" Lilly cried.

" What do we do now! He is in danger I presume! But, atleast we now knew he is alive." Sandra whispered.

" Who could be that kidnapper?" Sandra and Lilly told about the same to Vedant's dad and police the very moment.

However, when they traced the number, they found that phone broken in Arjun house premises. The police checked CC camera recordings, but no clues are found.

“Why do I feel, Shukla or Arjun is involved in this! Maybe they are helping that stalker!" Lilly mumbled.

# A random Flash back related to Vedant:

A few months ago:

" Don't worry! I will help you out!" A 16 year old boy  is assuring another boy bound to wheelchair.

“ How could you do this to me! You cheat! I hate you to death!"
The same boy is now ranting on other.

"Who are they?" Vedant who just woke up from dream pondered. Their faces are unclear.

Yes, he saw those kids in his dreams.

" Maybe it has something to do with those letters from anonymous person." He thought while jogging.

And the dream started to haunt him.

He felt extremely disturbed everytime, he tried to decode it.

He wondered what's that 'R' letter written on corner of the pages

Vedant receives letters on first and last day of every month. Except 'Hope you are doing well, I'm your well-wisher' there would be nothing important written in them.

Anyway, he is sure someone is watching him.

Flashback ends#

............................................................

"Is there any information about Vedant?" Shukla asked Sandra the morning.

" No!" Sandra wondered why is Shukla that concerned suddenly about Vedant.

" What did police say?" He continued.

" Nothing. There is nothing fishy in his call records or texts!" Sandra said.

" Didn't they check CC camera footage?" He questioned again.

" There are no cameras at his workplace, from where he went missing!" Sandra replied.