6. UNEXPECTED

“ There is no kidnapper in reality!" Vedant's dad added.

“ What? You mean Vedant kidnapped himself? What about that spam call, his kidnap story on FM, his mobile...." Sandra is clueless and confused.

“It's plan to find that stalker!" Vedant sighed. “ I wanted to know who Rithwik is and the person helping him secretly!"

“ I didn't get you!" Sandra mumbled.

“ See Sandra, after shifting to this new house, I still recived letters from Rithwik. However, what surprised me is he mentioned not to eat almonds as I'm allergic to it. But, except you, dad, Lilly and Shukla none knew about it. It's when I realised somone is informing Rithwik about my every movement." Vedant frowned.

“ We don't know what's Rithwik's feelings for Vedant are! Guilt and sympathy that Vedant lost his mom/ obsession/ friendship!" Arjun sighed.

“ I just wanted to give it an end. I want to apologise him for misunderstandings and convince him to not to write anymore letters, as they remind me of past. I thought if we meet and talk once, I can get rid of baggage in my mind and heart." Vedant yelled.

“ However, we are confused who that informer is. You, Lilly, Shukla or a secret stalker hired by Rithwik, as he can't stand on his legs." Vedant's dad said. He agreed to help Vedant in finding Rithwik, as he couldn't see him suffer with wounds of past.

 He agreed to help Vedant in finding Rithwik, as he couldn't see him suffer with wounds of past

“ The police officer is dad's friend. He agreed to help us with this plan. He intentionally behaved like he isn't interested in this case. Because, I know Rithwik as he claims to be my well wisher, will definitely try to save me." Vedant revealed their plan.

“ We intentionally mentioned about house owner in story, so that Rithwik suspects him. I did behave like I'm happy that Vedant is missing, as I want you to doubt me. Every step is a part of our plan. We have fixed cameras in Vedant's room. And on seeing your reaction when you first found those letters, we confirmed it's not you. And on seeing Shukla's genuine concern we concluded it couldn't be him either. Our intention is to catch Rithwik red-handed. We have cameras fixed in our street surroundings. But, we couldn't see any new member." Arjun said.

" Arjun said