5. STALKER

After a few hours:

"Boss, he escaped!" Someone informed Lilly on call.

" Sandra, I will be just back!" Lilly hurriedly left.

Sandra is pondering about clues, just then Vedant phone called her

"Hello Sandra!"

" Vedant! Where are you? How are you?" Sandra cried.

" I'm absolutely fine. I'm texting you an address. Quickly come there alone! And yeah, don't tell anyone. I repeat anyone including Lilly and Shukla! There is a confidential matter." Vedant cut off the call.

Sandra is puzzled as Vedant, his dad, Arjun, police are discussing something by the time she reached.

" Vedant!" She yelled.

" Relax! I'm safe and sound." Vedant said pacifying her.

" And who is that guy? Kidnapper?" She asked staring at the guy tied to chair.

" Let me tell you a story first!" Vedant sighed.

" I began narrating stories on FM since my first year of engineering. And from the second year I started receiving those letters. I thought it's gesture of an anonymous fan! And I ignored."

" However, that R letter intrigued me. I then began to see two kids who were first friends and then turned into rivals in my dreams. When I asked dad, he hesitated to tell the truth."

" Not to upset dad, I was quiet. But, then I met Arjun, a new member in our FM team." Vedant said.

#Flashback 1:

" Hey, you are Vedant right! I can't tell you how I'm longing for this moment. To meet you and apologize!" Arjun introduced himself.

"Sorry, I don't recognises you! And why do you want my forgiveness?" Vedant wondered

" I was your senior in intermediate, in Chennai. But, you left the college in just 1 and half month!" Arjun said surprised.