Mr steal your gurl part 10

~~~~

《Warnings 》
《Swearing》

~~~~

This chapter is in Jon's POV

~~

"So you see, the knowledge of the speed of an object only tells you how fast its moving" Jon hummed, biting onto the top of his pen as he watched Adrien explain. "But knowing the velocity and speed will give you the direction of the travel."

"Wait, hold on, how? I'm really sorry for being stupid, but how does one measure this?" Jon stopped biting the pen, eyebrows creasing in confusion, Adrien chuckled lightly, though it held no indication of holding mockery within.

"You're not stupid Jon, look it's quite simple, the velocity is usually given in the questions, the formulas that you should know are: gradient = y/x, 'y' being distance travelled, and 'x' being time taken. This formula will usually be presented in the form of a distance-time graph."

Jon groaned. "No offense, but you lost me at gradient. I hate this stupid chapter." Jon's loud protest were somewhat amusing to Adrien, but not so much for Jon's parents.

The sudden sound of Jon's door opening though made him stop laughing. "Jonny, sweetie, could you keep it down a little please." Jon whipped his head around, eyes widening at the sight of his mother.

"O- I'm so sorry mom. I really didnt mean to disturb you, did I disturb dad as well?"

Louise sighed, it's not like jon was necessarily doing a bad thing, he was just speaking a little loud, it was a little out of character, but it still wasnt anything unlawful. "Dont worry sweetie, your father is working all night today, Bruce called to tell me, since he was a little busy." Adrien had stayed quiet throughout the whole interaction, there really wasnt a need for him to speak.

"Oh, well I'm sorry, good night mom." Louise smiled warmly at Jon

"Its no problem, just keep it down a little, good night sweetie." But before she could close the door, she heard another voice.

"Hello madam!" Louise squint her eyes slightly, not sure if it was she who was being spoken to, but seeing Jon turn towards the screen, she realized it was. She went back in the room, a smile on her face. Walking over to Jon's desk to look at the person on his phone.

"Oh, this is unexpected. Hello honey, how are you?" Jon turned to look at his mother, an awkward smile on his face, insistently telling her to not speak with him. Jon was sure if she spoke with him, something was going to happen and it may not be 100% favorable on his end.

Smiling adrien replied, he wasnt sure if she would have heard him, but he certainly didnt want to be rude and not say anything. "Hello, I'm doing fine, how about you madam?"

"Aw please you flatter me, please call me louise, what's your name, Jon tends not to introduce me to his friends, so I'm curious." Adrien laughed, if wasn't an awkward one, it was a somewhat genuine one.

"Mom" Jon whined, not wanting louise to keep talking to Adrien, he found it really embarrassing, especially considering he had just met Adrien. Sadly his whines went uncared for.

"It would be rude if I called you by your name, even if you have authorized me, so is it fine if I call you auntie." Louise nods her head. 'He seems like a good kid.' "Thank you, oh- I cant believe I forgot to introduce myself... my name is Adrien."

"Well Adrien it's very nice to meet you." Jon chuckled, allowing both his mother and Adrien to hear the desperation on his voice.

"I'm sorry if we were loud, we were just revising physics together and I guess we got somewhat side tracked." Louise looked at Jon's desk, solidifying Adriens statement. Jon's physics revision books were open alongside his notebook and before she had come in the room he stated how he 'hated the chapter.'