service action chapter 21

~~~

《𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜》
《𝙽𝚘𝚗𝚎》

~~~

~~~

 Please refer to the appendix if you don't understand a word used with an asterisk (*) besides it. 

~~~

It was any regular day, as marinette had found herself getting into the habit of doing, she woke up early to complete homework, along with scroll on tiktok aimlessly. Today though she had gathered a few papers that she would need for after school. After an excruciating long talk with the sa coordinator, she was finally given the green light to having her project be working at Wayne enterprises, in any case all she needed now was to get whoever she was shadowing to be her supervisor. If that didn't pan out then the whole plan would go down the drain . She signed where she needed to and placed the dates where necessary, neatly placing them in a file on her desk.

Considering she would be going after school,  she just assumed she would pass by her room during second break to pick it up. She wasn't sure if she was nervous or not. It was one thing going to an animal shelter, and another working for a billion dollar company. Once all the papers were in the file, she opened her timetable for the day. "Maths, physics, pe, French and business" she mumbled under her breath. Honestly she liked the subjects  and French was the easiest one for her, but somedays  she just didn't feel the motivation to have pe and French. They were both exhausting enough, no one needs to be doing comprehensions, and comparisons between the two texts, but still maintain enough energy  to do pe. Not to even mention that she had maths and physics for her first two periods.

Even then, she had no right to complain, she did choose to go to Gotham, no one had forced her to do it. She leans back on the chair, stretching her arms in the air, she yawned as she felt the pull on her shoulder muscles, tapping her phone screen twice to look at the time she realised it was a little over  6am. She was already awake and though she didn't get to go on tiktok this fine morning she dragged herself out if her room to the bathroom. Being one of the first people there definitely had its perks, she had warm water almost all the time, she would also have a nice dry floor and not one who had been subject to a little over a dozen kids with wet feet walking over it. So she didn't really mind the sacrifice of waking up early.

After a nice, warm shower and four lesson which were far too long marinette finally got back to her room. It was currently 2nd break and she was picking up the contracts and dropping off her other books. Placing the file holding said contracts in her bag and grabbing her books for business. She hurrily placed those in her bag grabbing some lunch money before heading off to the canteen. To her dismay though by the time she got there the line didnt seem to have made any progress.  She grabbed onto a tray and stood in line. Tapping her nails against the tray to make a sound even she couldnt hear due yo the accumulated noise, she turns her head as she feels someone tapping her on the shoulder. A smile placed on her lips, she greets him. "Hey tim"

The other flashes her a smile as well. "Hi, how are you?" Tim was standing outside of the waiting line. Marinette shrugged her shoulders, keeping the tray facing downwards as to not hit the person Infront of her. "Im alright, how are doing, was your day any good?" Tim let out an exasperated groan.

"Don't even get me started, I swear I hate how much work there is in IB* so much, who made it this complicated for absolutely no reason?" Marinette hummed, she wasnt sure what to respond, on one hand she knew it was a very difficult program hence why many people choose to do A levels* in its stead, but as an IGCSE* student, how was she supposed to respond to that. "My EE* is due in like 4 weeks and I'm barely done, plus I'm behind on my CAS* hours, I really thought too highly of myself while taking four HL'S*, Quite frankly I should've just taken 3-3" tim looked down to see marinettes face.