I- chapter 12

Video contains pt.3 spoilers beginning to end put cations on while watching to enhance the experience.

Don't question the video, this is fanmade and not what the actual show is like

U don't need to watch the video to understand this chapter

I just rlly wanted to show this to sumone

~~

«𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜»
«𝙽𝚘𝚗𝚎»

~~

Marinette walked out of the school, heading back home, she had called her parents in advance asking them to make some hot chocolate, and croissants so she could go eat lunch with alya. Picking up the goods and walking to alyas house, she greeted her parents and siblings, making her way to alyas room.

After getting permission to enter, marinette sat on the floor, pouring herself and alya each a glass of hot chocolate. Alya wrapped herself in her blanket, sitting up, smiling as she accepted the glass. "So... what happened at school? You seem uncharacteristically happy miss gurl" she sniffled slightly, her noes turning red from the warmth of the drink.

Marinette smiled, it seems as though alya wasn't too sick, only a mild cold. "I dont know what you're referring to" Alya looked her up and down, her facial features asking her to stop lying. "Really, nothing happened. If anything I have your school work with me"

Alya huffed looking to the side prettily. "If it's just that you can keep it" she mumbled, drinking some of the hot chocolate. "Nah but I know something must've happened. Is it 'Cause of Adrien?" she winked at her bestfriend, nudging her in the side of her ribs, before once again getting comfortable on her floor.

marinette sighed, placing her hand on alya's forehead. "you dont seem to have a fever so that's good." marinette stated before removing her hand. "adrien has nothing to do with this. In all honestly he seemed preoccupied."

alya frowned at the statement. "preoccupied? how so?" marinette looked to the side, tilting her head slightly.

"he seemed as though he was waiting for someone to message him, you know, he was always looking at his phone. he also wasn't answering well when the teacher was asking him questions, giving the simplest of answers, i just kind of assumed he is busy, so i decided to not bother him, i guess."

"hmm, i guess he does seem occupied. so what did you do in class, you must've been so bored without me." alya dramatically placed a hand on her chest, leaning backwards slowly as to not spill her hot chocolate, she than drank some looking back at marinette.

"you're literally such a tsundere alya." marinette rolled her eyes, chuckling, she knew how much alya hated tsunderes, in all the 'deres' out there they both hated tsunderes the most.

"what did you just call me? i am not- i will not- bro why?" alya hid under her sheet even more, "take that back!"

"fine, fine, i take it back, but only because you're sick." alya threw the sheet off herself as she heard that, reaching forward, picking up a croissant with a smile on her face.

"so, what have you been reading recently?" she extended her hand forward, signaling to mari to show her her Wattpad, or Webtoon. reluctantly marinette unlocked her phone and went on webtoon before handing her phone to alya.

alya goes to the 'my' section looing at the recent books, spotting 'true beauty', she lifts an eyebrow at marinette. "is it good?" marinette hums, not quite sure of the book alya was referring to, she stands up, sitting down on alyas bed. "true beauty." at the name of the book, marinette falls back, resting on the bed.