Full House-- chapter 31

(warnings)

(none)

~~~~

All damian wanted to do was take a warm shower and sleep. He didn't do anything particularly draining, but the events of the day left him tired. He would just work on art with marinette then take her back, maybe after dinner though. That was his plan.

Go home, take a shower, work on art, have some dinner, take marinette back to school, then pass out while doing homework. That was the plan, why did things never go as planned. He even asked Marinette if she was fine with him taking a quick shower before joining her, so why was it that when he went into his room he saw Jon Kent, sprawled all over his bed, phone in hand.

"Ahh, Dami, Hi. Did you just get back from school?" he just sighed. "Is it fine if I try on the suites? I know i said i couldn't today but i didn't want to bother you tomorrow and all so yeah."he didn't even bother asking Jon anything, waving his arm, sighing in exhaustion. Jon sat up from his bed, walking with him to his closet he extended his arm, catching the numerous suites DAmian handed him.

"Take them, marinette should be in the living room, bring her here and get her opinion on them while i take a shower, then let me know." Jon narrowed his eyes, he wanted to ask why marinette was there. He live for drama, but he decided against it, instead nodding his head. Damian picked out a pair of clothes, making his way to his bathroom. All he needed right now was some peace and quiet.

"I think these should be the last ones." towel around his neck, he walked out of his bathroom looking at the pair, marinette sitting cross legged on the floor, with Jon standing before her, back faceing her. They spoke through the mirror. Jon had slicked his hair back to 'look more formal' Damian presumed. "What do you think Damian?" he hummed at the question asked, taking a seat next to Marinette.

"Which ones are the others?"Jon turned around, picking the other suites off his desk showing him. "Well this one looks good for sure, try on the others." Jon smiled, bringing his hand to his forehead.

"Aye aye captain."he shifted side to side, looking at himself in the mirror once again, a bigger smile forming on his face. He disappeared in the walk-in closet. MArinette and Damian sitting in silence.

"Is he usually like this to go to galas?" She leans her head backwards on the bed, looking to the side at damian. He shifts the position of his body, twisting it sideways to face her.

"He never wants to go usually." she hums, pouting a bit in confusion.

"Is that so? Why the sudden interest then?" Damian scoffs, looking off to the side, a smile on his face as he thought of the reason.

"I'll tell you, but when he comes back. I don't want to say something he might not be comfortable with." Marinette nodds he head, shifting her head once more, looking vertically up at his ceiling.

"Fair enough." there was a brief moment of silence. "You have a nice ceiling."

He scoffs, eyebrows furrowing, but a smile still present on his face. "What..."

"I'm just saying..." she places her hands in the air. Laughing lightly. The door to the closet opens and Jon walks in, he 9was holding the cuff to the shirt, tying it.

"So, what do you think?" Damian shifted back to his original position, looking at Jon. he hummed.

"I think this one looks good as well. Frankly, I think this one suits you much better than the other."