Chapter 12

Friday

Jade's POV

I snuggled my face deeper to the warmth beneath me. I heard heavy breathing and it's so close to my ears so I looked down and realized what exactly I was cuddling with; Or who.

"Oh, you're awake now," I heard him say. 

Oh my God, please don't tell me.

"What the fuck?" I said as I immediately jolted myself out of bed.

"Too early for the language," He says but I didn't mind him. 

I looked at him for a few seconds, trying to grasp what's happening. It took all the courage in me to look down and check if I was fully clothed. And thank God, I was. I felt dizzy and I could no longer maintain my balance so I sat back on the bed.

"Listen," he tried to touch my shoulder but I leaned away from him.

"Stay 5 meters away." 

"Nothing happened last night. You were just drunk so I took care of you." 

"Why are you sleeping with me? Why is my shirt different?" I asked, trying to control my temper.

"That's my shirt. I gave it to you last night because yours was wet. Don't worry I, didn't look while you were changing" ...."And you said you wanted to cuddle," He spoke softly.

I was ready to fight but my stinging head kept me distracted. He's probably telling the truth. Fuck this. 

"Lie down. I'm going to get you coffee and medicine," Beck says as he stood up.

I laid myself down to bed. I don't think I can go out today. I probably drank too much alcohol. Oh God, what if I said ridiculous things last night?

A few minutes later, Beck came back. He brought breakfast, coffee, and pain relievers.

"Eat this and drink some medicine." He put the food and coffee in a bed tray.

"I don't want to," I told him. I'm not yet hungry.

"Don't be stubborn or I'll feed you." 

I gave him a pout. I looked at the food and started eating it.

He spoke while I was eating, "So last night, you thought I was a kidnapper 'cause I took you here.  You also ranted about avocados, then you eventually fell asleep, I put a pillow barrier between us but after a few minutes, you were already rolling over—"

I pointed the fork towards him, "Stop it or I'll kill you with this fork." He did stop and raised both of his hands like he was surrendering. 

After eating and taking medicine, I lied down again. Beck just sat on the edge of the bed.

"Leave me alone. Hang out with Andre or something," I said, pushing him away.

"I can't," He retorted.

"You can't?" What do you mean you can't, dummy? 

"Because they stayed up until dawn on the beach. Now they have hangovers and are probably sleeping," He says.

"Just...just distant a little bit," I told him.

"Okay." He stood up and went to the balcony. Good. I now can sleep in peace.

Author's POV

None of Cat, Tori, Robbie, Andre, and Trina had the energy to do some activities due to their hangovers. Beck, on the other hand, stayed with Jade while the woman rests during the whole afternoon.