Bonus Chapter (1)

Jade's POV

"Are you okay?" Beck holds my hands while helping push the hospital bed. He's clearly in a panic too. I can see the sweat dripping on his forehead.

I give him a death glare, "Do I look okay?" He shook his head. "Exactly. I DO NOT."

He caresses my forehead, "Okay, okay. Hmm, calm down. I know you got this."

As I was about to feel a sense of ease, I realized something. "Wait..." I looked around me. "Where the fuck is your son?"

"Shit. Riley!!!" He called for him, but he was out of sight. Oh God, where's that boy.

"Sir, you have to stay here." The nurse said to Beck he tried to insist, but I gave him an it's-okay-look. As they assisted me towards the delivery room, I yelled to Beck, "Go find your child. We're having another one, but it doesn't mean it's okay to lose him!"

"I know, I will...Riley!!!" He continued looking for him.

I got inside, and the doctor was getting ready. They put me into place, finally and, she asks, "How are you feeling?"

I was panting hard, "Painful. Aren't you supposed to know that, ah! I think it's coming out."

"Okay, I need you to push harder." I followed. "Is this your first labor?" the doctor asks again. Are they supposed to interview me?

"N-no. Second."

"Just relax. Breathe in and breathe out. In a count of three, push." How am I going to relax? I'm giving birth, I- never mind.

After a few hours, I have delivered the baby successfully. They give some medications and anesthesia mid-labor to ease the pain. The nurse handed me the baby and, Beck just also had arrived in the room. He immediately went near the bed where I was holding our newborn baby.

I looked up to him with a pout, "Isn't she adorable?"

"She sure is." Beck looks at her in awe. I would stare at her for hours.

"I'll let you carry her."

"Wow, so nice of you."

"Cute," I said sarcastically. I then handed the baby to him, and he lowers himself to take it carefully.

"Shhh, shh. It's okay, my love. It's daddy." Beck looks at me, "She sleeping so soundly. I love her so much." He's almost tearing up.

"Stop crying. You'll wake her up."

"What do we name her?" He asks.

"I haven't thought of that yet."

"How about Emma?" Is he serious?

"That sounds very Canadian. No."

"Olivia?"

I rolled my eyes, "Is that the best you could come up with?"

"How about Meridith?"

"Do you want to talk about something?" I said, which made him gulp.

"Kidding." He smiled mischievously. "But what do we name her?"

"I'm thinking Avery. It means wise."

"Oh, that's good. Avery Gabrielle." Here we go again with his middle name. It isn't that bad, though.

"A middle name?"

"Yes. So we could call her Avy or Gabbie."

"Gabrielle does sound badass."

"And I asked Riley. He said he wants to name her little sister Gabrielle."

"Oh, he did? wait where is he? can you bring him here?"

"He was left on the hall with mom when we were rushing you here. I forgot. I told her to bring him home 'cause he was sleepy due to waiting already."

"Awh, my poor boy."

"He was so excited."

"I'll see him tomorrow then."

"But now, you got to rest." He slowly placed Avery beside me. "Was it painful? I'm sorry I wasn't here."

"It was." I looked at my little girl beside me, "But worth it."

"I know." He said, leaning his face on the hospital bed while holding my hand. 

-

"I just had a really weird dream." I tapped Beck's shoulders, waking him up. 

"What..." he says with his sleepy voice. I pulled him up and made him lean onto the headboard.

"I gave birth!" 

"Jade, I'm still so sleepy. Let's talk about this tomorrow," he says while rubbing his eyes. 

"No, no, no, no, no. In my dreams, we had two children." 

He went closer and gave me a sly smile, "Cool. Now let's make it into reality." 

"Sush. I'm telling a story." 

"So we were in a hospital 'cause I was giving birth to the second one. Then you lost...you lost Riley! he has a name. Riley was our first kid, he's a boy. You weren't able to go with me to the delivery room because I told you to find him first." 

"Does he look like me?" 

"I don't know. Anyways, I gave birth to a girl. We named her Avery Gabrielle, I guess? and in the last part, we were admiring her so much. I said birthing was painful but it was worth it blah blah blah." 

"Does she look like you?"

"I don't remember what they look like!"

"Okay, okay. Chill." 

"What if it's a sign from the universe that it's time for us to have kids." I mean, we've been married for two years already. 

"I thought you hate kids." 

"Do I???"

"Yes."

"Yeah, but in my dream, we were in such awe. We felt so great about it. So I kind of want to experience it in real life." 

"It depends on you. I'm always up for it. We can make babies even right now." He gives me a wink. This man doesn't make a single opportunity slip.

"Nah, let's go back to sleep." I laid back down and pulled up the duvet, leaving him confused. 

"What?" I asked him because he was just staring at me. Don't tell me he's already aroused...

"Oh, nothing. Nighty. I love you." He gives me a kiss on my forehead.