Chapter 14

Jade's POV

We spent the morning roaming around the resort, sightseeing. Cat, Trina, Tori, and I also went on a spa trip. I would definitely miss it here. So many things have happened and it's hard to process. Now that Beck and I are together again, Hawaii will always have a special place in my heart. Though I still love the city life I have in LA. 

After eating lunch, I packed my belongings and helped my boyfriend with his' too. I always do these things for him. He's too lazy and I like taking care of him. 

We are now in a van, waiting to go to the airport. We still can't leave yet because we are waiting for Tori and Andre.

"What's taking them so long," Cat groaned.

"What else could it be other than Tori and her five suitcases," I responded.

A few minutes later, they finally got inside the van.

"Did you bring rocks from the mountain as a souvenir?" Andre pants, complaining to Tori which made me chuckle. Tori playfully punches his arm. 

"Is everyone ready?" Beck, who's on the shotgun seat, asked. Everyone said yes, so the chauffeur starts the vehicle. An hour later, we arrived at the airport and we got inside my private jet as fast as we could. Compared to other people who would do everything just to stay on vacation, we were all eager to go home. 

I sat beside Beck and leaned my cheeks on his shoulders. Cat was also on my side. I can see her in my peripheral vision, eyeing us.

I glanced at her and she wiggled her eyebrows at me, "Stop being so weird," I told her.

"I just miss the both of you together," She said which kind of hit my soft spot. Cat hugged us both and I just let her. She's always been our daughter.

"Awwww," We heard Tori say, she quickly grabbed her phone and aimed it towards us, clicking her camera. 

"Cat, stop this now," I told her. I feel suffocated. 

"You took a picture of us? Send it to me!" Cat says excitedly.

"Uhmmm, can you stop hugging us now," Beck tells her and she let us go. Finally. Beck and I just both giggled.

"I want to sleep," I said to Beck and he wrapped his arms around me. Much better. 

"I'll wake you up when we're almost there."

Beck's POV

I was admiring my girlfriend's features the whole time she's asleep. She's so beautiful. Am I even deserving of this woman's love?

They served us a meal halfway through the flight so I woke Jade up. She rubbed her eyes as she lets out a tiny groan. 

"Wakey, wakey," I spoke to her softly. We gotta be careful waking up the dragon, the cute and pretty dragon.

"There's food and ice cream."

"I don't like ice cream and I'm not hungry."

"Yeah, I know. There's chicken too. I thought you might want some so I'm feeding you!"

"I can do that by myself...but okay," Jade says. I know she likes being babied, sometimes. If she's in the mood. I took a spoonful of parmesan garlic mushroom chicken and fed it to her, "Airplane's coming," I said to tease her.

"Stop being so childish," She says. 

Jade munches the food and her cheeks are looking so cute right now. I sound like I find everything cute about her and I won't deny that. How can she chew there and look so pretty?

 God, I am head over heels for her.

"Coffee. I want some coffee," she says. I called the flight attendant and she served her some coffee. 

"You guys want to watch..." Robbie asked while getting the remote control. I almost forgot we are not the only ones in here.

"...this" Robbie browsed for a 90's sitcom and we watched it while eating.

Nearly three hours later, we finally arrived back in Los Angeles. I invited them to dinner. I brought them to the Rooftop at Wayfarer, a hotel restaurant. It's one of my favorite restaurants. The food is great, as well as the overview of the city lights. Tori insisted to pay but I didn't let her. It's the least I could do after our trip. 

"Got to go now! See you guys soon!" Cat, with Robbie, bid us goodbye. Trina and her husband already went home a while ago.

"Gotta go now, man. I'm still dropping off Tori. You guys take care," Andre says.

"Bye, Jade!" Tori says and they got inside Andre's car.

"Yeah, bye," Jade waves at them.

"Do you want me to stay at your place?"

Jade holds my hand, "Yes. My driver's going to pick us up."

"Oops. I already called mine."

"Tell him to do a U-turn or something." Stubborn as ever. But I still did what she said.

We arrived at her new place in LA. I actually haven't been inside here. It wasn't all glamorous. It was more cozy-themed and I can say it's very Jade-y. I find it really gorgeous. Jade always has a good sense of taste. Now you know why she picked me. 

Our dog, which is a french bulldog, came running to me. She seemed really excited. I missed her so much. I haven't held her for months. I quickly lifted her and squeezed her inside my arms.

"Aww. Daddy misses you too."

"Okay. My turn," Jade carefully takes her from me and kisses her. There they go, my little family. 

Jade carried her towards the bedroom and I followed them.  I sat on the bed and Jade was standing with her back in front of me. I pulled her waist and let her sit on my lap. I hugged her tight.

"Gab's going to fall," She warns me. 

"Put her down for a second," I told her and she obliges. 

I hugged her tighter and she turns her head on me, "Why are you being so clingy?" 

"I just really miss you." 

I meant that.

She turns around, still sitting on my lap but I'm now in between her thighs. She puts her arms around my neck.

"I miss you too," She says with a smile on her face. 

This is the happiest feeling I've ever felt in a while. Now that we're back here in LA, I think I've gotten a slap of reality, and everything just sunk in. 

I'm with the woman I love the most. And I will never let go of her again. 

No matter what it takes, I will keep our love alive. I will keep us alive.

I can finally conclude that Hawaii was definitely a trip to remember.