Introduction

"Mummy,we are hungry.Can we stop walking and go eat at the restaurant?", asked Lutfi while rubbing his stomach. "Yeah sure.Kysha comes here.I know you are sleepy.Let me carry you."Kyra said while bowed down to Kysha level. "My babies boo.Im so sorry your life end up this way."thought Kyra while asking Lutfi to hold Kysarah's and Lufti's hand and walked in front of her.

Ding! The door let out the sound when Lutfi opened it. The Spices Garden.That what the diner we stop by called.We choose a place near the window.That where the quadruplets love to sit when we eat at a diner."Babies Boo,wait here.I wanna see the manager for a while.Kysha,Mummy will put you down kay?Wait here with your siblings.Lutfi,you know what to do."said Kyra while putting Kysha down and started to walk towards the counter.Before Kyra walked there,she heard Lutfi answer Yes Maam.Thats sentence always put a smile on her face.

With a smile on her face,she walked towards the counter."Hi there.Im Kyra Lydia.May i meet the manager,please?" "Yeah.Follow me."replied the nice girl at the counter.Kyra followed her until she make a stop infront of an office.There is a name at the door saying 'EZWAN LUTFI'."Maybe that is the manager's name",thought Kyra Lydia.

The nice girl knocked on the door twice and said:"Sir,there is a lady wanna meet you.May she come in?" The manager replied with a yes.Then she smile at Kyra and said:"You may go in miss.No worry,He is a nice manager." "Thank you.",replied Kyra with a smile.

"Yes,how may i help you?"asked the manager without looking up and busy doing his paperworks when Kyra walked in."Sir,Im Kyra Lydia.I wanna ask you if you have any vacancy or any job that i can do to pay the food.I dont have money to pay the food and my quadruplets are starving.Please,sir.Im sure you have a vacancy.I dont want my quadruplets to know that we are broke.Please help me,Sir",pleads Kyra after she took a sit infront of the manager.

"Yeah sure.I have a vacancy for you."said the manager still without looking up.Kyra was excited and quickly asked,"What is the vacancy sir?" "Be my wife.I will hired you as my wife"said the manager while he looked straight into Kyra's eyes.

*Author's Note:IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ! This is my first story.This is also the first time i wrote a story. There are a lot of grammar error. I already warned you in the introduction as english is my 2nd language.If you guys like it,Please VOTE/SHARE/COMMENT!! Kyra Lydia's pic on the left side guys.Do check it out.I would love to read your comment. Thank You for reading.I will update soon. Much Love,Me. <3 <3 <3 (= (= (=