Bab 7..

"Wait.Why did you two never tell me that you both have a big brother? And being the stupid me I can't relate you both with paradigcar and paradigshion.No wonder I feel like I have heard the company's name before.It was from both of you! Now,I'm screwed.", asked Kyra. "Err,cause you never ask?",replied Ed. Ed knew Kyra was angry when Kyra give her "Are you kidding me" look. "I'm going upstairs to wake my babies boo up and both of you owe me an answer.",said Kyra.She walked towards the stair without giving a glance towards Ed,Ez and Rose."Sorry,Rose!I'll make it up to you later.I just need to clear my mind.",monologue Kyra.

xxxxxxxx

"Mummy,we are ready for our morning run.It is my turn to take the lead today.Yeay!",said Lufti excitedly."Yeah,wait a second.Let me change first,kay?"replied Kyra while changing to her sports bra and fitted shorts.When she went up the stairs to wake them up,she was suprised to see them waiting for her on the bed but then El was anywhere to be seen."Good,I don't want anymore trouble in the morning.",thought Kyra.When she asked Lutfi what time was it,he said that it was almost 7.30 in the morning."Mummy,ponytail please.No braiding.",said Kysarah when Kyra started to braid her hair.Yeah,that Kysarah.She decided whether Kyra should does what with her hair."Okay,fine.You with your hair things.",said Kyra and she started taking her hair into high ponytails."Now,let's go.We are late.Oh,don't forget to drink your milk babies boo.I placed it on the kitchen table.I'll wait for all of you at the lawn.",said Kyra to her babies boo."Okay,Mummy.",replied them at once while going down the stairs.

xxxxxxxx

"Wait,both of you already know her?",asked Rose shocked. "Of course we do,Mum.Don't you remember we have a friend called Kyra Lydia? Ed's best friend??",replied Ez."OMG!I remember.Is that her?",asked Rose.Ed and Ez could just nod."Wow.Now I feel lucky.I have always wanted her to be my daughter in law.What I didn't know is that fate love me so much!Thanks God!",said Rose while smiling and thanking God."Wait,Mum.Daughter in law?Who?Ky?",asked Ed.Rose replied with a nod and still smiling.Then Ed turned her head towards Ez.She swore her expression was the same with Ez.Horrified.

xxxxxxxx

While Kyra was warming up her body in the lawn,she saw El jogging towards her."Ah,no wonder I didn't see him in the bedroom or anywhere.He went for a morning Jog and he still looked hot even he's body is full of sweat.Look at his abs.Yummy!I swear I could lick it all day and don't forget his muscles.",thought Kyra.

"Babe,I know I'm that hot and I don't mind if you wanna keep staring at my abs but could you reply my question first?",said El while smirking."Ah,El.You don't know me that well yet.This wanna make me blushing thing won't work on me.If I wanna stare,I will keep doing it.",thought Kyra smirking before she replied:"What do you see I'm doing? Warming up right?That's mean I'm going for my morning jog and El,I don't blushed.You have to know that If I wanna stare,I will stare until I have enough of it.So,keep that smirk to yourself.Oh and El,If you wanna know what I'm thinking." She walked towards El until there was only a few inches between them and tip toe until she felt his breath on her neck and said :" I'm thinking that I could lick your abs all day long and even though you are wet of sweat you still looked hot and yummy." After she said that she bite his earlobe and kissed his neck slowly and teasingly.

As on queue, her quadrulets running towards her yelling "Mummy!We are ready." "Bye,El.Hope you enjoy smirking and teasing me.", said Kyra before she yelled "Let's go" at her babies boo and asked Lufti to take the lead before Kysha,Kysarah and Lutfi followed behind him.Kyra winked at El first before she took off jogging behind Lutfi.

"Damn!That's hot!It's a first.I always have this thing towards girl who flirt first because I'm not the guy who flirt with girl.People always think that if you are a billionaire then you are probably a playboy and good at flirting which is clearly I'm not.I think I have found one which is not a slut or bitch who only wanted my money.I probably should take a cold shower too.",thought El while still shocked and still standing at the lawn because of what had just happened.

xxxxxxxx

"Ez? When did you arrive? Is Ed here too?",asked El when he saw Ez walking out from the dining room. "Yeah,she's here.El,I really need to talk to you about your wife.",replied Ez. El knew Ez would asked him about Kyra immediately after his here and he would kept asking until he got the answer. "Yeah,sure.Meet me in my office room tonight.I need to take a shower and get ready for work.",said El. Before El could walked up the stairs, he heard Ez said teasingly:"Cold shower huh? Don't think that I didn't see your hard on there." "Damn you Ez! You could look anywhere and yet you noticed my hard on?",asked El. Ez just laughed at El without replying.

xxxxxxxx

"Mummy,could I have some nutella pancakes please?I didn't feel like eating omelette today.",asked Lutfi. "Sure,honey.Just don't eat too much,kay?If You don't wanna get a stomach ache afterwards.",replied Kyra while serving breakfast for her quadruplets.

After their morning jog,her qudruplets ran straight into the dining room for breakfast. Kyra just chuckled at their reaction. "Poor little baby,hungry aren't you?",asked Kyra towards her quadruplet after she arrived in the dining room.They just smiled at Kyra and nodding.

"Mummy,where is daddy?",asked Kysha suddenly. "I'm here,Kysha.",replied El out of nowhere. "Speak of the devil.",said Kyra slowly. "What do you just say,babe?",asked El while standing beside Kyra. "Nothing.I just say that you look yummy today.",winked Kyra back. "I see.I always look yummy for you,isn't it? Girl out there will say I look charming or handsome or anything. You are the only one who use yummy to compliment me.",said El while pulling Kyra to sit on his lap before he wrapped his hand around her waist.

Before Kyra could replied,Kysha said:"Daddy,may I sit on you just like Mummy do?" "Sure,Kysha.Come here.",replied El while opening his hand for Kysha. While El was trying to pull Kysha up onto his lap,Kyra whispered at El:"That's because you are indeed yummy and don't forget that we still need to discuss about us actually about you hiring me as a wife." Like just now in the lawn, after Kyra whispered that out she bite his earlobe and kissed his neck slowly and teasingly. Kyra smirked when he heard El moaned. Using this as a chance to escape, Kyra stood up from El's lap and walked into the kitchen.Suddenly,she heard Lutfi calling:"Kysarah!Wake up!I'm sorry!"

Kyra quickly ran into the dining room and what she just saw shocked her.Kysarah laying on the floor fainted while his head on El's lap.Kysarah's face was red and her lips started swelling.There was only on thing on Kyra's mind - Nutella pancakes.

xxxxxxx

Author's Note: Thanks for reading this story guys and thanks for supporting me too! I love you guys! I appreciate it so much. You Guys are my soul. I will update as soon as possible. Please Vote,share and comment. Much love,Me.

This chapter is dedicated especially to Cat4lif ,thank you for being the first to vote my story and for those who added my story to their reading lists and library and of course my followers. (= Thanks again from me.I love you.

Sincerely,

Aqilah_Ila.