Bab 3..

Kyra's POV:

"He must been filthy rich to have a limo but how come he was wearing chef outfit when he was the manager?Ahh,I will ask him later",thought Kyra while waiting inside the car as Ezwan went to closed the Diner."Mum,he has the same car as we do.Cool huh?"asked Lufti after he woke up from his sleep.That Lufti to you.He could not sleep when people carried him but he will sleep when Kyra carried him.The same goes to Kysha too but Lutfi and Kysarah were different.They could only sleep if they were beside each other and in a room which they feel safe.They were like Kyra's bodyguard but child version.

"Yeah,but we dont have the car already,remember?".replied Kyra sadly."Im sorry,Mum.",replied Lufti while looking at his feet."Nevermind,Its okay.Here,you could continue to sleep if you one.",said Kyra sweetly."Nah,I will wait till we arrived at his house."said Lufti while watching out the window.The quadruplets really felt sad when their dad did not want anything to do with them.That piece of shit arrogantly said that to them after he divorced me at the court yesterday while the bitch holding his arms.He did not even give Kyra anything to live with.Thats how Kyra ended up at the diner without nothing and starving quadruplets.

"Hey,sorry to keep you all waiting.Let's go home.",said Ezwan suddenly.Kyra just nodded her head while Ezwan asked the driver to drive.She was devastated."Daddy!No!Wait!Dont leave us!Daddy!",yelled Kysha suddenly.Kyra felt like crying when she heard Kysha yelled Daddy."Hey,Kysha.Wake up.Honey,It just a dream.Wake up.Daddy is here.",said Kyra while shaking Kysha slowly so that she would wake up."What will I says to her when she wake up?Daddy is not here.",thought Kyra.She really feel like crying.She could feel that her eyes were wet with tears.She would not cry because of that piece of shit.She already promised herself that.

Out of nowhere,Ezwan suddenly said:"Here,let me help you.Maybe it will wake her up from that dream.""Ahh,he's been watching me from the start.",said Kyra to herself.It was the only way so Kyra gave Kysha to Ezwan.

Ezwan's POV:

He took Kysha from Kyra and started waking her up."Hey,it is daddy.wake up.Im here.I will not leave you.",said Ezwan while smoothing Kysha's hair."Daddy?It is you?",asked Kysha suddenly."Yeah,it is me.Go back to sleep.You will see me on the morning kay?I will be right next to you when you wake up.No worry.",said Ezwan and kissed her forehead."I love you,daddy.",said Kysha while going back to sleep.Kyra was suprised to see that.Kysha never sleep in other people arms even she's so called dad but she sleep in his arms.Wow,what a weird day.First,Kyra got a job which was being Ezwan's wife but she did not accept it yet.Now,Kysha love him and called him daddy."Wow,I love her already.",thought Ezwan while smilling to himself.

Kyra's POV:

"What are you smiling for?"asked Kyra when she saw Ezwan smiling."Nothing.",replied Ezwan."Sir,we have arrived.",said the driver suddenly."Okay,thanks.",replied Ezwan."So,do you wanna get out first or you want me to open the door for you?"asked Ezwan smirking."Erghh.Idiot!Keep messing with me again and you will see what happens.",said Kyra to herself slowly."Im going.",replied Kyra harshly.Ezwan smiled to himself."Feisty.I like that.She must be good in bed thats why she get a quadruplets.Ezwan Lutfi!Control yourself.",thought Ezwan.

Unknown's POV:

"So you are my son's always busy and outstation wife?",asked unknown toward Kyra.

Kyra's POV:

"Who the hell is she?Son's wife?Ah.His mother.Time for revenge.",thought Kyra whle smirking."OMG!Its you.I miss you,Mum.I have been waiting for this day to meet you.",said Kyra excitedly while hugging her.After she let go of the hug,Kyra continued saying that Ezwan keep saying that she was the one who always busy and did not had time to meet her.She was so sad to hear that.As her quadruplets knew that she was acting,they all yelled at once,"Grandma!We miss you!" and they run towards her to hug her."Oh.My grandchildrens.You are amazing,Kyra.You give me 4 grandchildrens at once.",said the unknown towards Kyra while smiling sweetly at her and never let go of the hug from her grandchildrens.After they let go of the hug,she yelled:"EZWAN LUTFI! HOW DARE YOU LIE TO ME! YOU ARE IN A BIG TROUBLE!"

Ezwan's POV:

"Wait,I hear somebody call my name and the voice sounds so familiar.",said Ezwan to himself while he going to get out from the car.When he got out from the car,he saw Kyra and her quadruplets smirking evilly at him and what shocked him the most was that his Mum standing there looking at him like he was a prey."OMG!Im screwed up big time.",thought Ezwan before called out,"Mum,is that you?"

*Author's note:Thank you for reading.Please VOTE/SHARE/COMMENT.If you guys have any idea to tell me so that i could improve my story.Please send me a message.Thank you guys.Picture of Armel Aisya on the right side.Do check it out.Much Love,Me.