Bab 2...

Kyra's POV:

"Kysha,wake up hun.Are you hungry?You need to eat.",said Kyra while shaking Kysha slowly so that she would wake up."But Mum,I wanna sleep.Could you just take away the food for me,please."replied Kysha still did not opened her eyes."Yeah,okay.Lutfi please help Kysarah.Lufti,come here.Sit beside me.I know you want me to feed you."said Kyra while smirking towards Lufti."Hehe.Yes Mum.I love you."replied Lufti smiling while showing his teeth.Kyra could just shook her head.After she ordered what they wanna eat,She sit upright and started feeding Lufti.

"Mum,I wanna go to toilet."said Kysarah."Yeah sure.You want me or Lutfi to go with you?"asked Kyra."Lutfi."replied Kysarah shortly.Yeah,she already know the answer.She just wanna make sure.Since they were born,Lutfi adore Kysarah so much that she could not make them stay apart while Lufti and Kysha would always stay close to her and they never so close with their so called dad.Now that she think of it,she felt so thankful that they were never so close to their "DAD".

Ezwan's POV:

He's been watching Kyra for a while now.After he saw Lutfi took his sibling to the toilet,he started to make a move to Kyra's table."Hey,okay before you say no,I want you to hear me out first.I know you need a place to stay and Im offering you my place and after you put your quadruplets to sleep,I wanna talk to you about us.",said Ezwan while emphasizing us."Wait what?Us?When did us exist?"asked Kyra while putting Lufti to sleep.After Lufti was full,he started to put his head on Kyra's lap and from there Kyra knew that he wanna sleep."Thats why I said that I wanna talk but with you,alone."said Ezwan while looking hopefully at Kyra."Well,you have to ask me first.",said Lutfi out of nowhere."When did he came out?This little boy surely gonna be death of me.",thought Ezwan.He quickly turned his head toward Lutfi.From the side of his face,he surely saw Kyra smirking at him.

"Err,okay.Your name is Lutfi,right?Guess what,my name is Ezwan Lutfi too.We have the same name.Wanna high 5?"asked Ezwan while putiing his right hand up showing high 5 sign."No.",replied Lutfi while crossing his hand.

Kyra's POV:

That when she burst out laughing.She could not take it anymore.Ezwan was so funny and she could saw that Lutfi's eyes twitching with happiness.She knew that Lutfi was just playing around like always."Er,okay.Sir,may I bring you,your siblings and your Mum to stay at my house tonight?"asked Ezwan seriously after he put his hand down."Yeah sure but promise me you have to take good care of my Mum and of course us.If you break her heart,Im gonna kill you and nobody will know about that even the police will not suspected me.",replied Lutfi seriously while pulling Kysarah towards me. "Wow,Kyra are really a great Mum.Her son was so protective of them.This could only mean one thing,they must have been through a lot of thing.",thought Ezwan."So,deal or no deal?",asked Kyra suddenly."Now he is dreaming.",thought Kyra when she did not get an answer from him.While waving her hands infront of Ezwan's face,she asked:"Hello,are you there?Or are you afraid that you would be dead by tomorrow?"

Ezwan's POV:

"Wow,I have been dreaming,huh?",thought Ezwan."Oh,yeah.Huh,wait what?Could you ask it again?",asked Ezwan."I said deal or no deal?",replied Kyra while adjusting her daughter's head on her shoulder."She must be damn tired.From the look on her face,I know.Maybe I will wait until tomorrow to talk to her.",said Ezwan to himself before saying deal to Kyra."Here,Let's me help you carry your sleeping son.I will bring you all to my car.There is a driver waiting for me.You guys could wait there.I have a diner to close.",said Ezwan to Kyra while carrying sleeping Lufti and walked them out from the diner to his car after Kyra and her quadruplets finished their meals.

*Author's Note:Thanks for reading guys.Please VOTE/SHARE/COMMENT.Picture of Zill Faezrul on the left side guys.Do check it out.I will try hard to improve my story and i will update soon.2 updates in a day! Wohoo~ Much Love,Me. (=