Bab 4..

Mikaela Rose's POV (Ezwan Lutfi's Mum):

"Yes,it is me.Who the hell are you?",asked Rose.Kyra felt like dying when she was standing there holding her stomach to control her laughter but still she burst out laughing.Her twins were laughing so hard they were rolling on the ground.Kyra could felt that EL( I give him this name as a short form of Ezwan Lutfi so that it short and simple) was giving her this evil look saying that "Im gonna get you back."

"Mum, it never funny when you ask that. You always ask that whenever you are angry at me.",said El with a sigh. "Im angry at you, Mr Ezwan Lutfi Adami Riz. Who the hell do you think you are until you could keep my daughter in law away from me for almost 7 years." said Rose while watching El intensely. "Wow, her face was damn red.If we are in a cartoon movie Im sure that there are gas flowing out from her ears and plus she called his full name.It was never a good sign if your mum or dad call your full name,right??Yup,it never was."thought Kyra.

"Daddy,could we go inside please? Im sleepy. I wanna sleep with mummy and daddy today."said Kysha suddenly meanwhile for El he thanked Kysha for saving the day. "Yeah, me too!."yelled Lutfi,Lufti and Kysarah at once. "Alright.We all could sleep together okay including you my sweet little wifey.How I missed you,you know."said El while winking at Kyra.Then he continue,"Mum,we will continue this conversatian later kay?? After my quadruplets goes to sleep.They must be so tired as they had been seating on a plane for almost 13 hours." While Rose nodded , Kyra thought "Im doomed."

xxxxxxxxxxx

"Mummy!! Daddy have a big bath tub in his bathroom!! See now we all could play together, me, Lutfi,Kysha and Kysarah."said Lufti excitedly. Kyra thought so. She knew that Lufti was the one who always get amazes by big houses, pretty car or anything that said RICH. She is amazes by El's house too. Its big and beautiful and most important is its much bigger than her ex husband house.

"Okay,come on all of you.Clothes off.Time to take a bath.Its almost bed time.,"said Kyra to her quadruplets after she filled the bath tub with water and bubbles from the soap.She let them played for a while after calling them out from the bath tub and wrapped them in towel that she found in El's bedroom."Mummy,what are we gonna wear to sleep?We did not bring our clothes with us."asked Kysarah."How did I forgot about that!Damn it!Now what?"thought Kyra.

Before she could answered,El replied "Here babies boo,Your clothes. I just asked My PA to buy this for all of you including you,wifey." "Thanks El."said Kyra. After she dress up her quadruplets with their pyjamas, she asked them to wait for her while she talked to El. "I wanna talk to you after this, for now could you please stay beside Kysha. I know she want you to sleep with her."asked Kyra while looking hopeful. She was afraid that El would said no after what she did to El just now. "Sure." replied El while smiling.Then he pulled her towards the bed,actually its his king size bed but he dont mind.

"Okay babies boo,in your sleep position now."said Kyra. He felt like laughing when she heard Kyra said sleep position. Its just like they are in military. Suddenly, Kysha asked, "Mummy, could I sleep with daddy,please? I never get to sleep with daddy." Kyra felt her heart twisted after that. Its true. Zill never let the quadruplets sleep with them and he never once accompany them when they go to sleep. "Sure, honey.Here, sleep beside me." replied El when Kyra had been slient for too long.

When did El went to the left side of the bed she didnt even know. "Wow,she must has been dreaming."thought Kyra. "Yeah sure Kysha.Okay,Lutfi and Kysarah in the middle of the bed and you Lufti, I know you want to sleep with me so sleep on the right side beside me." ordered Kyra. El was impressed. Her quadruplets did listen to her. She must had raised them perfectly.

Kyra sleep on the right side of the bed while humming lullaby to her quadruplets. She could saw that Lutfi and Kysarah were sleeping while hugging each other while Lufti had felt asleep earlier. When she looked up, she make an eye contact with El. "Is Kysha asleep yet?" asked Kyra. El replied with a nod. Then he said, "Lets go downstairs.Mum is waiting for us."

* AUTHOR'S NOTE: Sorry for late update guys! I have been busy with college assignment and all. Hope you guys love this chapter and my story! (= Please vote,comment and share!! You guys are my soul.. Pic of Mikaela Rose on the right side guys. Do check it out. Much love,Me. ;)