Bab 13...

Kyra quickly pushed Faez out of the way  and yelled for Ed while buttoning up her shirt. She did not care anymore if El saw everything. The important thing now was that Kysarah had been kidnapped. "Now I remembered everything clearly. That's why I fainted. The news. It said that Armel Aisya was missing from prison. Now, my baby had been kidnapped. It must be her! Why did I involved in this thing again? Oh,yeah. The love of my life.Note the sarcasm.", thought Kyra.

"Yes, Kyra?",asked Ed panting from running towards Kyra's bedroom when she yelled her name. "Ed, how come Kysarah had been kidnapped? I thought you were the one taking care of them. Where is my babies?," asked Kyra slowly.

"I'm so sorry.It was supposed to be me taking care of them but then I asked Ez to help me as I was in the living room with you. Lutfi,Kysha and Lufti were with Ez now in Kysarah's room as they thought she was been hiding but I guessed Lutfi will know the truth by now. About Kysarah...", before Ed could finished her sentence,Kyra heard that Kysha was crying.

"I guessed you were right Ed. They had known.", said Kyra while quickly walking towards Kysarah's room.

xxxxxxx

"I'm so sorry,Kyra. Its my fault.I lost her.I was going to the toilet and I did not want to disturd you all in the living room so I let them continue playing outside.When I came back, they said they could not find Kysarah anywhere.That's when I start to panic.I searched for her everywhere until I just had this feeling that she had been kidnapped and I was right when I saw the news.Its Armel Aisya is not it? The kidnapper? So, I told El and El told you because I could not faced you that time. I'm so sorry,Kyra.",said Ez while playing with his finger after Kyra put Lutfi,Lufti and Kysha to sleep.He looked guilty.

"Its okay,Ez. I forgive you. Things just happened. Its not your fault at the first place.".said Kyra while staring at Faez. Faez could read it though,"It was all your fault.". It had been cleared that what Kyra was saying to him while staring at him. "I'm sorry,love. I will make things right,I promise.",thought Faez as he stared at Kyra. As if Kyra knew what he was saying, she replied:" You better."

xxxxxx

That night when she was sleeping, suddenly she felt that her bed was moving as in there was people trying to slip in. She knew that the person was Faez when he hugged her from behind as she could smelled his cologne. Its was a tiring day so she let him hugged her as she did not want to fight at this time of night.

xxxxxx

When she woke up tomorrow morning, her guessed had been right all along. It was Faez beside her. She really need to pee so she tried to remove Faez gripped from her thrice when she make it as Faez kept tighting his hand around her waist.

Kyra quickly went to the toilet and what was in the toilet make her cried out loud.

xxxxxx

  *Author's Note : This is my christmas gift to all of my readers out there. Yeay, Santa! Merry Christmas guys and enjoy your holiday.

Sorry for keeping you guys waiting. Its been 4 MONTHS since my last update! I am in my  2nd sem 1st year degree now! Its still a long way to go guys! Thanks for reading and supporting this story guys! I love you guys and I appreciate it so much! You guys are my soul. I will update as soon as possible. Please Vote,share and comment. Much love,Me. Thanks for following me and adding my story to your reading list and library.Thank you so much! Enjoy! (=