New Ally

Harley and Ivy were back in the city they hated the most. Gotham City was never someplace Harley liked due to memories,and Ivy just hated the people. "You sure you want to do this?" Ivy asked looking over at Harley who nodded. "Yeah I mean....WATCH OUT!" Harley yelled shoving Ivy to the ground as a chain with a hook flew past them. "Hello ladies," Lobo said getting of his motorcycle before putting a cigar in his mouth. "What do you want Lobo?" Harley asked as he chuckled. "Same thing as always someone is paying the main man for your head," he said smirking as suddenly his chain wrapped around Harley's leg yanking her down to the ground. "Not today," Ivy said to herself as a series of vines shot out of the ground grabbing the bounty hunter. "Fragging bastich," Lobo said gritting his teeth as he begin to tear through the vines. Harley was scrambling to get the chain undone. This was bad as Harley knew they didn't have much of a chance. Lobo has fought Superman and well stuff that just doesn't exist and somehow won. Harley ran over to Ivy grabbing her arm as they begin running into the city. "Don't worry you are just making my game more fun," Lobo said smirking as he got back on his bike. Harley panted a bit as she led Ivy down a alleyway. "Hey listen we got to find a way to get that freak off our trail," Harley said. "Obviously,but hey I don't have any ideas," Ivy said as she didn't know exactly what they were up against. "You know old Santa put up less of a fight than you two," Lobo said as he was now across the alley from them. "Get back," Ivy said kneeling down as a huge vine shot up blocking them from him. "Ivy come on," Harley said having lifted a manhole cover. Ivy sighed as they climbed down closing it behind them. "Let's just hope that does it,and care to explain what or who that is?" Ivy asked as Harley shrugged. "Joker knew him," she said as she begin to walk down the sewer system. "Wait," Ivy said sticking her hand out in front of Harley as cracking could be heard. "Never mind let's get going," she said as they begin to walk again when suddenly the ceiling behind them fell in. "Harley run!" Ivy yelled as she turned around immediately beginning to form a plant wall using whatever she could to hurry up the process. "Ivy relax," a familiar voice said as it was the man of steal. "Jesus what is wrong with you?" she yelled at him. "Don't worry we had Lobo taken care of," he said as Harley came back. "Hey we ran into that little girlfriend of yours," Harley said as he chuckled. "Lois told me about that encounter,but I have some news for you. Your job details have changed a bit," he said as Harley sighed. "Fly us up to the surface first," she said as he now sighed flying them up to the street. "Go ahead and send them," he said into a earpiece as Harley smiled looking over at Ivy. "What's the deal Superman?" Ivy's asked wanting to skip all the small stuff. "A agency known as Shield has assigned a agent to this case,but she will now be working alongside you two," he said as Ivy shook her head. "Nope sorry we work alone," she said as Harley smiled kissing Ivy on the cheek. "Hey I can respect that,but I wasn't given much of a choice on this. You don't work with us,and sadly I'd have to take you two to jail," he said. "What kind of superhero blackmails?" Harley asked clearly sarcastic. Superman just shook his head and black car pulled up,and two people got out. "Thank you Superman,but we can handle it from here," a man said as Superman nodded before flying off. "Ladies I am Nick Fury this right here is your new partner agent Romanoff. She'll be assisting you in your search from now on," Fury said. "You know you kinda look like that guy from Star Wars," Harley said as Ivy looked over at her. "Damn he really does," she said in agreement. "You know I get that a lot actually," Fury said as Natasha facepalmed. "Can we just get to work?" she asked as Fury nodded. The four got into the car. "We've traced the girl you all call Huntress's location here to Gotham," Natasha said passing them a screen that show the small general area she could be. "Relax I know wherever we find Canary we will find Helena," Harley said rolling her eyes. "I mean it's so clear Helena has a thing for Canary," she said as Fury looked over at Natasha. "I told you she'd be useful," he said smirking before looking back at the road. "That's only one though we still need to find Frost," Ivy said as they didn't have much on her. "We figured she skipped town by now,but we have some ideas on where that would be," Fury said as Ivy sighed. "Yeah well that's a fun theory you got, but that's all you have is a theory," she said. "Oh! Stop right up here!" Harley yelled as Fury sighed pulling the car over to the spot. "Come on Romanoff our girl should be here," Harley said getting out of the vehicle laughing.