1 ♡ Who is she?

I put on my black T_shirt and my baggy pants.
after fastening my hair i wore my gloves wich my mother had sent me for my birthday!
Then I put on my converses and went out with jin and jungkook...
tonight ,we have a mission,so we should earn a lot of informations about a pharmaceutical company!
we've get there...jungkook and I should go to the compony and jin is going to hack into the camera system and then shut them down and accompany us to the boss office through the AirPads we have.

We had a pharmaceutical company too, but it won't end there. Behind all this, there was a professional mafia group...!
our criminal gang was so strong,stronger than the police thoughts!
jin is my step brother and jungkook is his cousin, actually we call him kooki!
my father is an angry person,and never take compassion on somebody even me!
my mother was divorced from my father when I was six, and now she lives in USA!
she wanted to take me with herself but, my father ain't let and i've not seen her since that time!
and now...my glorious job is theft!
Of course not every theft , Our work is much more classy than that :/
I think now you know about me and my broken life enough!
So ,

kooki and I entered to the compony,but not too easy...!

"hana?"
Kooki mumbled.

as i was looking at the sides said "huh?"

"I'll go through that door and you go through this one!"

"hey , stop it, that's my job to tell you what to do!"
Jin said it in Airpad angrily.

"ok hyung , so tell us what to do."
JungKook said while holding his laughing.

"together , You go up the stairs and then to the left to the end of the hall."

"ok then?"

"then i will sing , and you just shake it ! Are you kidding me? You are gonna enter the boss's room , And I just told you how you can get there!!"

"pleassse shut up guys , we are in the middle of a mission , be kind to each other for damn few minutes!
Come on jungkook."

I said and we passed the way to get close to the room.
☆☆☆

There was a code lock for the room and Jung Kook had to disable it with the tools we had brought.

"take out the tools Hana!"

I sat down on the floor, and opened my knapsack...
oh my...
there weren't my tools!
I hit my head "what should I do now?!!!"

"what happened?"

then he looked at the contents of my knapsack!
he didn't know he should laugh or cry!
Honestly today I wanted to go to swimming pool so my knapsack was full of towels,clothes, swim glasses and something like that :/
suddenly the boss came out of his room!!
Whaaaat??? Why is he still here?
He should be at the peak of sleep now!
Kookie put his finger on his lips which means silence,
And as the boss looked out of the room, he entered to his room from the side,
But damn , we were lucky!
I wasn't nervous, because I believe him , we had many bigger and more dangerous mission than this!
But something happend...
And if I really wanna be honest, I became anxious!
The boss got back to his room and closed the door .

Ok...
shit !
What do I do now?
I waited for a while , but i didn't hear anything, it seemed like everything was calm ...

"seokjini, we have a problem."
I talked very quietly in my Airpads.

"what happened?"

"kookie is in the same room with the boss."

"Do they have a meeting ?"

"noooo idiot! Jungkook went to the room to get the laptop, but then the man entered the room and closed the door."

"And I got the laptop, Hana Return the same way we came ،, none of the cameras are on , and no one in the building is awake. By the way , don't worry about me!"
Jungkook said it in the Airpads.

I said as I wanted to put the bag on my back to go " I'm not worried!"

"yeah, I know."
I felt that damn smile on his face when he was saying that.

It was too dark, and because the walls were glassy, I couldn't use the flashlight.
Suddenly I couldn't continue my way...

Ok, what happend this time?

It was my necklace that was stuck to the nail that came out of the column!
I pulled my necklace to release it from the nail but,
before i give any result, i heard footsteps that were approaching me.

My damn holy luck ...

It was dark enough that he couldn't see me, but I pulled the necklace and the necklace fell to the ground, making a low noise but in the silence , was too loud.

"Is somebody here?"
Man said .

I gave up to pick up the necklace, and hurried to the exit door, but with silent steps.
I left the building before he turns mobile flashlight on .

And I left my heart there:)
My necklace...

I got in the car and we moved fast.
I really wanted to cryyyyyy as hellll!!
So,
I cried :/
Just a little ...

"Why didn't you come out earlier? I was worried about you ."
Kooki said and looked at me as I was crying.

"Hey, Hana , why are you crying ? What happened?"

And grabbed my shoulder.

"I left my everything there..."

"but your swimming bag is here!"

Jin said and pointed to my bag, which was next to him in the front seat.

I really can't deal with stupid things that he says right now...
This made me cry even harder !

"Hey hyung, come on , it's not the right time for joking!"

"but I didn't!!!"

"you really think her everything is that shitty bag?"

"isn't that so?"

" you..."

" Just shut up... both of you!"

I didn't let JungKook continue his speech and I myself continued "My damn necklace...I lost it there!"

"what are you saying???"

"it stucked into a nail and fell down but because that man came , i didn't get the chance to pick it up..."

"don't be sad my sweetheart , I will buy a better one for you ;)"

Jin said and I wished he never says that, cause I was slowly losing my control :)

☆☆☆ Author's POV

Taehyung was too shocked , because he had heard the sound twice tonight and had never found the cause of the sounds.
He turned the light on his phone. He saw a luminous object on the ground and went to it and picked it up from the ground. It was a girly necklace with a star design.
So the sounds he heard weren't illusions...
but a girl?
What was she doing here?
Was she a thief?

Hi guys🤗 Welcome to my page 😍Hope you enjoy reading the story , that I'm telling you from now on 🤓And leave your comments for me, thanks💜🥰

Hi guys🤗
Welcome to my page 😍
Hope you enjoy reading the story , that I'm telling you from now on 🤓
And leave your comments for me, thanks💜🥰