3♡ the start of the mission!

WTF????

Marry him????
No waaaay!

" Are you kidding me ? Marry him? I can't ."

"Hey, it's not gonna be real, Only until we reach our goal , then you will divorce him and I'll give you your share of the company."

"But it's not really that easy to talk about..."

"I give you a chance to think and make a decision, you are a wise girl."

No i'm not really... if I was , I wouldn't serve you.
I left the room and went upstairs, which was my room. I was thinking a lot and really didn't know what decision to make ...

On the one hand, that damn offer, and on the other hand, the case of this marriage...

What is the right thing to do really??
What should I do?

I sat on the bed and held my head with my hands.
Our pharmaceutical company, called Mediseo, is really great and reputable, but behind the scenes, all this credit is nothing but scams and unfair competition with other factories and companies...
My father's work policies are such that he eliminates all his rivals and only goes higher and higher, at any cost!
But we were not aware of his seemingly "honorable work" and some of his staff in general...
we were only playing his right-hand role, and without us, none of this would have been possible ;)
I said before that my job is theft, because it really is like that, and not even a small part of the company's credit and assets is for us !
And I, as the daughter of the boss, don't have even a decent job in that company, but my dad says that we are the key to the company's stability.
Even now, for a new competition with another pharmaceutical company and the destruction of them, conspired against them, and again I am the person who is the victim!
My phone rang and made me free of those bullshit thoughts.
I answered the phone.

"Hey."

"Heeey, what's up?"
Kooki said it happily.

"I was just thinking..."

"Thinking? About what?"

"Umm...About you?!"

"you lierrr!!!"
We both laughed.

"ok then , stop thinking about me and get up , come to our place."

After hanging up the phone , got ready and went to our place.
Where we always go, it is a quiet place where the whole city is under our feet, and we go there when we're not feeling well or we have a mental conflict, and we think about what each of these people, who are so small from this distance, are doing?!
And what are their problems?

☆☆☆

He was standing on the edge and he was seeing the city that was showing off under his feet.

"Hey!"
I said and stood beside him.

He turned to me and looked at me, but I was still looking straight ahead.
He wasn't saying anything and I could only feel his gaze on me !

As I looked ahead, I said " What are you staring at?"

"To you , how beautiful you are!"

I held myself very much but ,
suddenly burst out laughing...
And then he started laughing like me.

"This was a compensation for what you said..."

" what did I say?"

He took me off  "I'm thinking about you !"
And laughed.

I hit him in the arm "Hey don't make fun of me !"