9 ♡ My first kiss

Oh my God!

It shouldn't have been like that...

Ignoring Jungkook, who was both in confusion and angriness at Taehyung's presence, I walked towards Taehyung.

I said with an embarrassed look "Oh Taehyung, what are you doing here?"

His gaze turned between me and Jungkook.
"After you said your are busy and we can not see each other today , I decided to come to the beach to relax a little and get rid of work fatigue! "

I smiled awkwardly, but before I could say anything, Jungkook said in a firm tone "you see! She was right , she's busy, so if you let us, we'll keep going..."

Taehyung was even angrier than kooki.

"Don't worry, I do not want to disturb you, I also called Hana because I wanted to know if I was delusional or she is real... otherwise I didn't want to disturb that beautiful love scene, I am leaving now, please continue , have fun!"

And he took long steps to go but suddenly stopped and pointed to my belly .
"By the way , Take care of the baby!"

And continued his way of going.

Why he mentioned the baby? :/

"Hey Taehyung, wait, I can explain, it's not as you think. "

Jungkook cut my yelling angrily " what do you mean? Why are you pushing yourself to make him stand and listen? Did you see that?! He didn't care about you and left....so don't waste the time to prove yourself to him."

"Kooki, what's wrong with you? Why are you treating him so badly? Do you realize that ... "

I lowered my voice "that I'm now in the middle of a mission and I have to attract him to myself, not to get him rid of me..."

He stared into my eyes in disbelief.

"You're right, it was my fault ... I shouldn't ..."

I didn't let him continue saying bullshit...
"What do you think about fastening that beautiful necklace around my neck?"

He became silent and came towards me.
He was upset, I could read this from his face.

It really wasn't his fault, it wouldn't have happened if I hadn't lied to Taehyung that I was working and telling the truth...

I hope I didn't ruin the beautiful night he made for the two of us...

He put a small smile on his face, and stepped forward.
He wanted to tie the necklace to my neck.
His hands that had the necklace went to the back of my neck.

The breath that was touching my neck made me tickle!
He tied up the necklace and stepped back.

" I know right now , a part of us is thinking about a few minutes ago, but I want you to stop thinking about what happened, I want us to enjoy the present and the moment! "

I don't know his words and deeds should be strange for me or not , but he is really weird tonight!

☆☆☆

After eating dinner in that beautiful space, he had decorated, our minds were completely distracted from Taehyung.

It was a great night , literally fantastic , after all we got through in these days...
And I owe it to jungkook:)

I was lying on the bed and my mind was busy with Taehyung...

should I call him?

Is there any reason that I should explain?