5 ♡our baby?!

With a look of surprise and disbelief, I first glanced at my belly with Jungkook's hand on it and then at Jungkook.

What can I do with this idiot??

"Oh, then you ... I mean ... well ... you're together! "
Taehyung said surprisely!

"Do you want me to make it clearer for you? "

Jungkook said and approached me, but Taehyung said quickly  "no,no I got it! That's clear enough!"

GOD help me!!!
I literally wanna punch his head till his brain wouldn't be there no long...

But I couldn't roast him and I had to go this stupid game on!

Jungkook got up and held out his hand to me  "well baby, get up! we're all waiting for your Strike."

Hey idiot!
when you say it, I get stressed more dumb , understand please!

Let me see!
Whaaaat????
What did he say now?
Babyyy?
Come onnn jungkook Sshi , Don't you dare destroy my holy future!
I'm gonna put that 'baby" into your f**king ass!

I took his hand and got up.
They all went and sat down and I stayed ‌and the bowling ball that was in my hand...

I took a deep breath and...
yeah!
Strike!
Bravo Hana sshi!

Half an hour later, the game was still going on, and well, somehow, only the first few shots were great, and now we weren't playing so professionally.

Our scores were very close to each other...
the stress and tension had increased between us.
This was the last blow of our group and it was my turn...

I picked up the bowling ball, but until I came to throw the ball, I stopped with Taehyung's voice and turned towards him.
He stood and excitedly said "Before each group makes the final move, let's make a bet!"

"What bet? "
Jungkook said.

" Each group that loses, must give a prize or something to the other group."

Jungkook grinned and looked at the ground, but looked up again, and said to Taehyung  " Done! I'm in ! If we lose, the three of you will be my guest one night, for dinner!"

"Fine! And If we lose, I will take you to a very special place! "

"Where? "
Namjoon said with indescribable taste.

"Let's lose first now! I will tell you later..."
Taehyung said and laughed.

"Well, if your bet is over, can I throw the ball? "
I said with an uninterested look.

"Yes, of course, we are waiting!" Taehyung said with a boxy smile and sat down and put his hand under his chin to see me.

I took a deep breath and ...
And...
Oh no!
No no !
I could only throw seven balls ...
Which means, if they can strike, they'll win...

Shit!

I hit myself in the head. I went to sit next to Jungkook, he said softly close to me "it doesn't matter, he can not strike!"

And at the God damn same time,
Taehyung threw the ball and Striked!

Grrr!

I looked at Jungkook and raised my eyebrows!

Here we go honey!
We lost!

Without being upset or anything, Jungkook got up and said "Okay, so one night's my guest!"

"No, wait a minute! we didn't do our victory happiness...!"
Taehyung said and looked at Namjoon.

They suddenly started to give their own special handshake !

I witnessed a really interesting and funny scene.

"It's a pity we didn't win, Otherwise, we would show them our handshake, so that they would not show us their stupid handshake with those dumb raw faces."

Jungkook said in a low voice.

I just smiled and kept looking at them!

"Well then we are waiting for a dinner!"

Namjoon said and the dimples of his cheeks were seen.

"I will let you know!"
Kooki said with an icy face!

Why does Jungkook treat them so strangely?
He ruined all my future plans tonight... And well ... I know very well how to get revenge ;)

☆☆☆

We were on our way back home and we were walking down the street, but after a very long silence between us, I suddenly started beating Jungkook!

I was beating him and he was trying to defend himself!

"What are you doing... Hana? Why... are you beating... me? "

"Do we have baby? Am I your babe?"

He started laughing, laughing out loud!

He said between his laughs "that pregnancy case was your fault obviously , I even don't know what it was about! But when they think you are pregnant, Who is the better dad than me?!"

He threw his hand around my shoulder and kept me closer to him.

I pushed him away from myself and said with disgust " Did you really know that you had ruined my whole plans?"

"Well, I had to somehow vent my greed!"

"Greed for what?"

"For this ridiculous mission of your stupid dad!"

We were silent for a few seconds when I said "OK, so, I will fix this screwd-up situation myself, but you can not be more than this father of this baby!"

And I put my hand on my stomach.
He smiled bitterly and said " But it felt good for one night tho! "

☆☆☆

Today was my first day at Medica and I was going to review the details of the joint product of the two companies.

I entered the company and at the same time I saw that Namjoon was leaving the company.

He saw me and stopped " Hey Hana Sshi, good morning ! "

"Hey, good morning!"

"I have something to do, I'm going, have a good day. "

"Thanks, you too!"

I entered my room and yes!
How awsome it was...

The office wasn't large, but it felt good.
I wish I could put all this mafia aside and sit comfortably at this table and have a decent job ...

I was checking files when someone knocked on the door.

" Come in! "

Taehyung's head came to the room and he looked around, looked at me, he smiled and entered the room completely.

" Sorry for bothering you!"

"No problem, do you wanna say something? "

" Ummm, well... honestly, something went wrong with Namjoon and he left the company. and I...well... now I'm bored!"

" Really? Don't you have anything to do?"

"I don't know, I mean, no...I don't think so, I don't know much about the work of the company, if I am told to do something, I will do it, but I personally don't know what to do ..."

Oh my broken luck, see, whom I have chosen!!!!

But it's not a bad opportunity either to clear up misunderstandings and to spend time getting to know Taehyung better...

So I said " I see! So please sit , I'll ask two cups of coffee for us ... "