7 ♡ she's the one for both of us!

We arrived the restaurant.
It was a really fancy one.
I saw jungkook at a round table that he was sitting on the middle of sit,
We went to him, he saw me standing on top of him.

I saw jungkook at a round table that he was sitting on the middle of sit, We went to him, he saw me standing on top of him

He smiled but when he saw Taehyung next to me, his smile disappeared!
"Heeey!"
Me and Taehyung said at the same time.
But JungKook, unlike us who were looking at him with a smile, was frowning.
Why he is so angry?
We weren't unexpected guests;
You invited us idiot !
" Did you come together?"
He said a little anxiously.
" Oh, I'm super fiiine , thanks for asking , How about you kooki?"
And I sat next to him.
And Taehyung sat on the other side of him.
He massaged his temples and said as he stared at the table.
" Sorry ! What's up guys?"
" no news , Where is Namjoon?"
I said as I looked at Taehyung.
" He texted me that he'll arrive in a few minutes."
JungKook's mood changed and he threw his hand around my shoulder and said "How was the company today?"
His closeness to me and the situation we were in , was bothering me in front of Taehyung, so I tried to keep his hand away from my shoulder , but he held me tighter!
Wow, why did he lose his mind??
Before I could answer, very strangely, Taehyung put his hand around kooki's shoulder and said "The company was great today, especially the moment Hana was looking at the rainbow, and I took a picture of her."

Shit!
I really wanted to start laughing as helll...
Why are they so weird?
OMG,
They are so jealous.
Kooki raised one of his eyebrows " oh you did? Awsome!"
And looked at me with a damn smile that it was more like he is saying " I do wanna break your neck!"
"Heeey guys"
We turned to the sound.
It was Namjoon.

"Wow, how friendly you are with each other!"
Nmjoon said surprisedly.
I looked at our situation.
Taehyung put his hand around Jungkook's shoulder and Jungkook put his hand on my shoulder , we really clung to each other.
He sat next to Taehyung.
Taehyung said with a damn cutie boxy smile " sure we are , come on buddy."
As he was saying, he held Namjoon with his another hand.
Oh , such stupid weird persons we are!
We all tore apart with someone's cough.
The waiter stood in front of our table and smiled " Hi, welcome, Are you ready to order?"

*** third person- the narrator

Taehyung went to the toilet before dinner to wash his hands and a minute later, Jungkook entered the toilet.
He also washed his hands. He looked at Taehyung in the mirror and said with a grin, "So do you like photography ?"
Taehyung also looked at kooki in the mirror "not just that, I like taking pictures of things that are valuable to me. "
He himself knew that he loved photography, but he understood the meaning of Jungkook's question, and he didn't want to back down!

Jungkook said as he dried his hand with a handkerchief "Maybe •someone• valuable to you!"

Taehyung picked up the tissue and said "maybe!"

"Ok then, you fell in love so badly! "
And threw the wet handkerchief into the trash.

"Are we going to fight? "
Tae said, raising his eyebrows.
He grinned " oh, no I don't mean that. I just guessed..."

"Wow, so thanks! You make good guesses ... "
He was about to leave there but first looked back at jungkook
" maybe the one is worthy for taking pictures , is the same for both of us!"
He smiled strangely and continued
" What about my guess? it was good?" And he winked at kooki and left there. Jungkook punched his hand and kicked the recycle bin.
He really could not stand it !

***Hana
They brought our order and we were eating.
Unlike other , I ordered french fries for myself with my food.
I was eating my food with my whole love when Taehyung's hand came to the French fries and Jungkook put his hand forward , before Taehyung took action , he slapped Tae's hand.
- Hey, what are you doing?
Kooki said seriously.
Taehyung pulled his hand back and caressed it.
"I only wanted one!"
he said, as he made his face like a tiny child🥺.
Jungkook continued sarcastically "oh I'm sorry I forgot you don't know Hana as well... French fries are like Hana's honor! Okay? So get your hands off!

OMG!
This version of jungkook , is something that I can't stand for...
I wanna tell him " hey bad boy , you ruined my prestige infront of them!"

But I said instead " Wow come on kooki , it's not a big deal "
I put the French fries in the middle of the table. "Let's eat together"

Ahh! I did this, but in fact I played an unfair game with my hungry stomach ...
I really looove french fries ,

Even if someone says : we will take your father, but will give you a big box of French fries instead,
My answer is: "oh , sure , that's my pleasure!"

Jung Kook picked up a handful of French fries and, as he stared at me, put them all in his mouth.
OMG!
Don't play with my heart kooki!

3 of them , ate french fries as weeeeell!
And I literally wanted to kill them in a harsh way!
But I just smiled sadly:)
Jungkook's phone rang.

"Yes Jin hyung? ... What? ... Who are You? ... What happened to Jin? ... oh my Gosh ... again! Okay okay please send me the location I'm gonna be there quickly."
He got up and put his cell phone in his pocket.
"what's happened?"
I said curiously.
"Jin got drunk again and went to disturb the couples in a restaurant!
I'm going to save the rest from him!"

I hit my forehead "God! Agaaain! Okay, go, I'll come later."
He was wearing his jacket when he suddenly stopped and looked at me " But...you ... "
"Don't worry! I will take her home." Taehyung said happily.
"Yes, he is right !"
I said as I nodded in agreement.
He glared Taehyung, and after apologizing for leaving sooner, he gave me his credit card to count the dinner that was supposed to be on him , and left.
"Who is Jin?"
Namjoon said.
"My brother!"
"What happened to him?"
"He has a nonsensical habit, when he gets drunk, wherever he finds a couple, he goes and talks to them about relationship problems!"
"Wow ! how strange! Does it stem from something special?"
"Honestly, he loved someone but something was happening to them every time they wanted to be together, and since then his drunken habit has been like this!"
"Oh poor Jin, hope he can be with who he wanted, with no trouble"
Taehyung said sadly.
"I hope so!"
***
We were on our way to home.
It was literally silence in the car!
The silence was very disturbing.
I knew I had to do something to make him confess his feelings sooner but I really didn't know how!
the car stopped moving.
"we arrived!"
I turned to him and saw his big and beautiful smile.
"Thank you very much for today! See you in the company tomorrow, goodbye!"
I was about to leave the car when the seat belt stopped me.
Wow, I forgot to open it ...
Taehyung laughed and opened that for me.
"Wow, you are so cute!"
He said with his damn usual smile.

No!
I'm not cute, I'm very cool and scary!

I smiled tiny " thank you!"
I wanted to go out but Taehyung said
" Hana...!"

----
Hey guys😍
Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter!
Did you like my ff so far?😄
Please vote for my chapters and leave your comments for me🤍
Borahae💜