10 ♡ His other side

I entered my office and tried to close the door when someone stopped me.
Before I could look at him, he grabbed my arms and clung me to the side wall.
I looked up and saw him.

Wow, Taehyung!

Why do you always show up in places that I don't wanna see you at alllll??

His face wasn't far from mine and his breath was spreading in my face!
His gaze was sad and a little heartbroken.

"Why was there no news about you this week? Why didn't you come to the company? Why didn't you answer my calls?"

I tried sooo hard to seem calm "ask your questions one by one!"

His face came more closer to me , in that moment I was thinking if I look in his eyes , I might become cross-eyed!!
Looking at his lips is the best choice for now.

"Oh sure , my first question : Why was there no news about you this week?"
He mumbled and his voice...

HIS F*CKING VOOOOICE

OMG! It would be better end this discussion...

Maybe this situation would be uncomfortable and tingly for me , but Lee Hana isn't someone who shows her feelings in her acts!

So I tried to act cool "Hehe...should there always be new news about me?
Am I a celebrity or something? Or because the tv news didn't name me in the police •wanted list• , you became worried about me?"

It seemed he wants to laugh...or maybe just a smile ; but he didn't and continued staring at me with those holy eyes.

"Do you want answer me or should I force you to do it?"

Oh, I like the way he thinks I'm affraid of him :D

"I prefer not to consider what you just said about forcing and stuff , and answer your questions...well, I didn't come to Medica , cause I really had nothing to do , and about your last question, well...umm... " What excuse can I use for not answering his calls? "Well...I couldn't answer your calls because I was so busy with my stuff...and if you don't mind!" Pushed him back and walked few steps to other side.

Oh, breathing , what a great benefit!

In those damn few minutes I was stuck between him and the wall, I forgot to breathe and now the air opened its way to my lungs again.

"Do you mean that I am so insignificant to you that you couldn't take a damn few minutes in sevennnn days for calling me or at least answer my calls? "

Oh shit!
What should I say?

"No, I didn't mean that..."

"So what? Tell me your mean...that thing happend between us , did it have any meaning to you?"

Wow, he is so anxious!
Taehyung, you just wanna make me say what you want every time !

You cruel!

"Of course, it had..."
I almost mumbled.

He still had a frown on his eyebrows , but his way of looking changed in a better one!

Silence!

"Finish your work sooner, I will be here at 6. "

What? 6 p.m? Why the hellll?
But he didn't let me say anything and left the room with long steps.
So why does he want to come here?
Ah...I don't f**king care!

☆☆☆
It was almost 6!
I packed my stuff and got out of the company.

Oh God!
He was leaning on his car and looked at his watch...
I can admire him for God damn every seconds!