2♡ Marry him!

●Hana

"That's all we were able to bring with us."

Kooki said and put the laptop on dad's desk .
"ok, well then go out, I will let you know whenever it's checked ."

Dad said and then we left the room.
But suddenly kooki came back to the room and after almost 1 minute left the room again.

"why did you go to his office again?"

"I told him that the person who was the boss there , was a young boy !"

"ok then he said what?"

"nothing... just grinned!"

"What the hell is he thinking about this time?"

I said and thought about every single time he grins and right after that , a misfortune comes down...!

☆☆☆

After awhile that three of us , were talking about nothing , we heard dad's shout .
And we literally shit in our pants...

We quickly went to his room And dad shouted "this laptop has no information, just full of all movies and TV platforms and full of selfies of a stupid boy."

I freaked out , We all know what reproaches and fights await us if the mission goes wrong and dad doesn't get what he wants...!

"This is impossible! I saw for myself , the page that was open on his laptop was related to the sales figures of their products..."
Kooki said it while he was checking the laptop himself.

"They were a bunch of nonsense numbers and had no evidence..."
One of the staff who had checked the laptop said that.

Kooki hit the laptop screen "shit!"

Author's POV

He entered the company and greeted the employees warmly, He saw the guard returning to his place with a cake and coffee on his hands ,He greeted him and told him before the guard passed by " I was leaving the company last night, you were asleep because the sun was rising ,there was no worry, so I didn't wake you up, but it shouldn't be like this anymore, please be careful about your responsibility in this company from now on, last night the company was about to be robbed...!!!"

The guard was very scared and came to say something, but Taehyung pointed with his hand not to say anything and waited to continue his words.

"don't worry , I'm not gonna say it to my dad , and you'll promise me to do your job properly."

The guard thanked him a lot and returned to his post after reassuring him about that .
Taehyung entered the management office, he had to come to work this week instead of his father, who was on a mission, and he stayed in the company late last night, so that the employees and the guard could explain his responsibility to his father :/
He picked up the laptop and turned it on, But this wasn't his laptop...
wait a minute!
So,where is his laptop?
He looked wherever he guessed it was, and so he was sure he had not taken it home with him last night.

So...

What????

Nooooooo!

Such a thing couldn't be possible!

Is there a connection between those sounds and that necklace and the disappearance of the laptop?!
But if someone entered the room, how could he not see that?

He was in his room all that time, except for the minute he came out to take a look and then entered the room and went to the "bathroom"...
So that was the time for picking up the laptop?
But thank God that they took his laptop by mistake and his reputation is not going to be ruined in front of his father and the board...!

Hana

This mission was literally useless...
And only poor me, had lost my necklace:(

on the other hand, if they found that necklace, does that mean that someone has entered the company?

Oh shit!
But...
No, I don't think that the man found the necklace in that darkness,
And if they find now , they don't suspect such a thing, it may be for anyone in that company!!!
I was so worried, very much!
I was involved about that damn grin my dad had made...
What's that suppose to mean?
What is his plan this time?
I heard the sound of my cell phone vibrating next to my head.
I picked it up and saw that kookie had texted me.

"Do you think of that damn grin too?"

He knows me as well...

"yeah, The last time we saw that grin, nothing good happened...!"

"Yeah, that's true!"

"Remember that time you were about to sleep with that bitch , just because he asked you for a code to force her tell it to you while she was drunk?"

"Oh, f**k , don't remind me !"

"😂😂"

"I don't plan to sleep with anyone yet !!!!"

What the hell ! I really didn't ask about his plans.

"ok! Don't change the subject honey ,nobody is interested! I'm going to sleep , good night."

"Don't think about that anymore to get stressed, good night🤍"

***
Knock knock knooooock
It was like someone was knocking on my damn head!
I woke up and walked to the door with relaxed steps and opened it .
He was one of those ugly weird people who works for my father.

"what?"
I said in a sleepy voice.

"Young lady, sir is waiting for you in her office."

"ok old man , I'll be there in a few minutes."

I said and closed the door quickly.
I haaaate when someone in this shitty house call me young lady !
What century are we living in????
Or maybe I'm a princess in a great palace and I don't know...!

I changed my pajamas and entered my father's room after knocking.

"I'm listening..."

I said and I sat down on a chair to listen him .
"According to the information you have about that pharmaceutical company, in order to get ahead of MEDICA(name of that company) and get a better share than them, we need to collect a lot of confidential information about their work process and future plans so that we are always one step ahead of them."

"ok , what can I do for your wishes?"
"hey, Hana, these are not just my wishes, these are the goals of our company that make us all achieve what we want. Can you get it?"

"sure I can , just continue!"
I said insignificantly .

"And we need your help to achieve these goals."

I started talking angrily "From the beginning, I was sure that you would get here with your words. What you want from me?"

"This mission definitely has some benefits for you , so you don't have to backfire!"

"which benefit?"

"If you do exactly what I say, I will give you a lot of shares of our company so that you can enter the board of directors."

It was a really tempting offer.
That was very generous to make such an offer from Dad, who was known for being stingy and a bitch...

I didn't hesitate to accept this offer " tell me , what should I do ?"

A small smile showed up on his face.

"you have to marry with the son of the president of the company ."

WTF???????