Chapter 1- Raavis Plan

Raavis POV

What the hell is going on with this bhoothmaath? This boy is like a confusing maths chapter. She was doing everything in her power to make their marriage work. She even bought him a shirt that she knew was his taste. However, he continues to ignore her. He doesn't even fight with me. Am I not worth a single bit of his time and attention?

You know what, why do I care? That's what I have always wanted right? Him to not fight with me and let me be. Then why does his silence affect me so much.

Raavi was tossing and turning and could not sleep. Why was Shiva not letting go of the past?Why couldn't they just move forward in their life. She wanted to move ahead in life with him. His silence was killing her. She knew she had to be patient because this was boothnaath she was dealing with. She had to something for him. Make him realize that he was important for her. She had a perfect plan.

The next morning she left home early and was roaming around stores to find a shirt that was meant for him. She knew he loved the color black and he always wore striped shirts. She went to many different stores until she found the perfect shirt. It was perfect for him. She bought the shirt and went home. Shiva was at the store so she had time to wrap everything. As she was wrapping her gift, Dhara di came in.

What is all this Raavi? A gift for your husband wow?

Dhara diii, nothing like that. This bhoothnaath has been ignoring me for days and things have been rough between us. Ever since he has read my diary, he keeps reciting lines from it and avoids me. I want to make things better between us, so I am trying to make new memories.

Raavi, Its okay, I am so proud you are trying on your own to make your marriage work. I know things are hard but I have faith that things will be okay. I also have an idea, how about you make his favorite food and desert and serve it to him in your room.

Dhara di, thank you thank you! This is the best idea. I will start right now.

Dhara was happy seeing Raavis care for shiva. This was the girl, who on their first day of marriage refused to give him chai. She knew this match was perfect and was praying that things will be okay between them.

Raavi spent the day preparing her dinner for shiva. She was planning a nice candlelight dinner for them. Finally, when she was done setting everything up. She told Dhara di to send shiva to their room when he came.

Shivas POV

Going to the store was the perfect way to ignore Raavi. Ignoring her was so hard for him. It was so hard not to fall for her cute antics. He had to be strong. He was doing this for her only. She deserved a gentleman but she got him.

After a long day at the store, shiva came home. He saw dhara bhaabi and asked for dinner as he was starving.

Shiva you will not get any food here.

Why Bhaabi? I am so hungry

You have your own dinner inside your room and she winked.

Oh god what has this chipkali done now?

I don't want any dinner in my room.

Dhara Bhaabi glared at me and said go now!!!

He knew he could not say no to her so he went towards their room.

As he entered he was surprised at the sight.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!

This is my first story! I hope you like it!

Please like, share, and comment!

Stay tuned for the next part!