Chapter 2:Honest Conversation

Shivas POV
As Shiva walked into his room he was shocked. The room was dark and there was a little table set with candlelight dinner. He saw his favorite foods. He saw a gift on the bed. He then saw raavi in a dress smiling at him.
She told him to open the gift.

Why is she doing all this? Why is she making effort for a Junglee gavaar like him.
Raavi what  is all this?
I told you we should stay away from each other. You and I can never be one. Why are you doing this for a junglee like me. I think you have forgotten that you haven't married the Prince Charming of your dreams and instead you have this tel masala guy in front of you. I told you that I have freed you from this forced marriage. Why are you still here trying so hard for this compromised marriage?

He looked up and saw tears in Raavis eyes. He hates seeing tears in her eyes but he was doing all this for her. She deserves the best but unfortunately he was not the best. He did not deserve her.
Raavis POV
Shiva why are you saying all this. I have told you that my past means nothing to me.
I spent all day making these arrangements you know why. I want to spend my life with you. I want us to move forward and forget the painful memories of our past. Look I cant change what I thought about you in the past but now I know the real you and I want to spend our lives together. You seem to thing that we are trapped in this marriage. Yes, I am aware of the circumstances we got married in. If I wanted to I could have left. Massi ma would be more than happy to have me home. I know dhara di and gaumbi would understand. I am not trapped with you. I am choosing to be with you and I want to give our marriage a chance.
I thought of everything to make things good between us but I can't be the only one trying.
A marriage needs 2 people to work together. Every time I take a step forward you take a step back. 
Shivas POV
Don't you think I want to forget everything. I so wish I could but your words are haunting me and I can't stop thinking of them every time I see you.
Raavi I am not good enough for you. You have always wanted a gentleman and I am the farthest thing from it. I feel terrible that you are stuck with an uneducated tel masala loving guy. You deserve so much better.
Shiva finally let out what was bothering him from the inside for so much time.
Raavis POV
Shiva, who said that you aren't a gentleman. A gentleman is not just a pretty guy with a nice personality. A true gentleman is someone who sticks by your side through thick and thin. That's you shiva, you stayed with me when we were in the kaandar. You could have left but instead you stayed. You made me realize what a gentleman is. Stop putting yourself down and see what an amazing person you are. I have seen the sacrifices you have made since childhood. You sacrificed your education in order to help your elder brother. I did not realize how amazing you were then but I see it now.
Shivas POV
There were no words to describe how Shiva felt. Only his mom and Bhaabi complimented him, but hearing those sweet words from his wife's mouth made filled his heart with so much warmth. She did not realize how important it was for him to hear those words. 

Thank you for coming in my life Raavi, and I am sorry for the way I have always treated you. Shiva hugged raavi.

Raavis POV

Raavi always felt secure in his arms. 

Shiva, lets give our relationship a new start. First open your gift and then we will have dinner.

Shivas POV

Shiva was curious to see what Raavi got for him. Shiva opened the gift and saw a nice black check shirt. The shirt was amazing and was the perfect shirt for him. 

Wow Chipkali, this is quite the shirt. You have impressed me. Also, how did you know black is my favorite color. 

Oh boothnaath, I think you have forgotten but I have known you since childhood and you have always loved black. Also what is this chipkali chipkali, I deserve a better name. 

You will always be my chipkali.

Fine then you are my boothnaath

Chipkali 

Boothnaath 

And just like shiva and Raavi spend their candlelight dinner in their style which was fighting over stupid things. 

Slowly all old wounds were beginning to fade and space for new memories were growing. It was the start of a new journey in their married life 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!

This is my second chapter. I hope you enjoyed. Please let me know what you think of my story so far. 

Stay tuned for the next chapter!