Chapter 5: Jealousy

Raavis POV

Dhara di told me to bring lunch for everyone at the store. As I arrived to the store I saw Dev and Gaumbi so I gave them their lunch first. Then once Shiva came from the storage room I gave him his lunch.

Oyy Chipkali what are you doing here?

Dhara di send me to give you all lunch.

Okay, I will leave Jai Somnath Gaumbi.

No raavi, actually Dev and I have to go for some work kaka is also not here. So can you stay here and manage the shop with Shiva.

Of course Gaumbi, I will sit here and manage the shop and make sure this shiva doesn't mess anything up. She stuck her tongue out at him.

Oh Gaumbi, why are you trusting this chipkali to handle the shop. She will scare all our customers away.

Oyy bootnaath, if people of Somnath are not afraid of boothnaaths then they can handle a chipkali.

You both will never change. Let's go Dev. Gaumbi and Dev left the store laughing at both of their antics.

Shiva and Raavi were left to handle the store.

After their usual bickering Raavi sat on the seat and was handling the customers while Shiva was refilling supplies.

After some time a handsome young man came to the store. After getting some stuff, he made his way to the counter. He started talking to Raavi. 

Hi, I am new in Somanath, I came from Delhi, my name is Dhruv. 

Hi, Dhruv welcome to Somanath, my name is Raavi. 

They shake hands. 

They start casually talking and are laughing with each other. Hearing Raavi's laughter Shiva comes out of the storeroom and sees his chipkali laughing with another man. 

He did not know why but he just couldn't stand his chipkali with another person. He immediately came there made some excuse and send Raavi to the storeroom. 

As Shiva finished checking out Dhruv's stuff, Dhruv began to compliment Raavi by saying how beautiful and kind she was and how there should be more girls like her. Shiva agreed with every word that Dhruv said but did not like him talking about his wife. 

Excuse me, the lady you are talking about is my wife. I know how lucky I am to have her in my life. I don't need a customer to tell me that. 

Wow sorry dude, those were not my intentionions, you are one lucky guy though. Dhruv left the store and Shivas fists were clenched. 

When Raavi came out of the storeroom and Shiva was pacing around. He did not know why all of this affected him so much. 

Shiva are you okay? What's wrong?

Raavi you should not just giggle and talk with people you don't know. 

What do you mean Shiva. He was just a customer. He was nice. 

Nice?! He was practically flirting with you!!!

No, he wasn't he was just being friendly.

Raavi you are so innocent and oblivious. 

So what, even if he was why do you care so much. 

I don't care

Then why are you pacing like crazy. You say you don't care but your actions  say something else. 

Shiva had no words, his chipkali knew him too well. 

Because your my wife and know one has the right to flirt with you or look at you like that. 

Awww dear husband are you feeling jealous?

What nonsense are you speaking, why would I be jealous?

The rest of the day both of then continued with their work. Shiva spent the entire day wondering why his chipkali was affecting him so much. He did not understand why he was feeling so possessive about her. This chipakli was surely driving him crazy. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Here is another chapter for you all. 

I hope you guys liked  a jealous shiva. Isn't he the cutest?

Stay tuned for the next chapter!

Bye!!