Chapter 7 - Shiva's Plan

Shiva woke up bright and early and was excited to propose to Raavi. He wanted this moment to be really special. He had never done anything like this before. 

He asked Gaumbi if he could take the day off from work. Gaumbi knew that his conversation with Shiva had something to do with this so he easily said yes. 

He just had to make sure Raavi would be free in the evening. He was scared to ask his family members because he knew they would tease him, but he had to in order to make sure his plan was successful. He had an idea. 

Dhara bhaabi actually my friend Om invited Raavi and I for dinner so both of us have to go. Please tell the chipkali to be ready by 6. I have some work to take care of so I will go now. I will straight come home and pick her up and we will leave. 

Gaumbi knew Shiva was lying. But shiva Om is out of time. 

Krish laughed and said: Come on Gaumbi I know you are old but this is probably Shiva's excuse to take Bhaabi out for a date. He's just to shy to admit it.

Shut up Krish, shiva was annoyed at Krish. He mentally cursed himself for messing up on his excuse. He would never hear the end of this. 

Rishita then said, Wow Shiva you are so romantic please teach this to your elder brother. Also Shiva do not worry, I will make sure Raavi will be ready. Don't worry I won't tell her about your plan. We will use your dinner excuse. 

Shiva was glad that Rishita bhaabi was going to help him. 

He smiled and said thank you bhaabi. 

Shiva spent the rest of the day making preparations for his proposal. 

Rishita and Dhara told Raavi to be ready by 6.Raavi was excited to go to dinner. Rishita and Dhara were teasing her, but she was unaware of what was going on. 

Rishita asked Raavi, Do you love shiva?

Raavi was taken back. No Rishita nothing like that she said hesitantly. 

If it is not like that then why did you hesitate. 

Rishita was right. Raavi realized what she truly felt for Shiva. She realized why all his actions good or bad affected her so much. He was her true love. 

Yeah I think you are right, I love him she said slowly.

Finally you admitted it!!! Now say it to him. 

No, I don't want to ruin things between us, what if he doesn't feel this way. I have been rejected before I can't bear this pain. That to with Shiva. He is my world. 

Raavi, he is in love with you. Anybody can see it. It is time you both accept your love. Pyar kiya toh dhaarna kya. 

Raavi decided that she should confess her feelings. She wanted the moment to be special. 

...............................................................................................................................

Meanwhile, Shiva had made reservations at Somanaths resort. He had set up a poolside dinner. He was going to propose to her and tell her what she means to him. He could not wait to tell her his true feelings. 

He quickly got ready and left for Pandya niwas to pick up raavi. 

Shiva's kurta

Shiva's kurta

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Here is another chapter!! 

The last few episodes of Pandya Store have been CRAZY. I Cant stop freaking out about them. After seeing the new SBS segments where raavi leaves the house I legit can't wait. 

It is about time our girl took a stand and left. It is so important for them to spend time away from each other and realize how important they are for another. 

Both are wrong and both are right. Both let out a lot during their outburst. 

I am so excited to see the angst and intensity. 

Now I cant stop thinking how cute their reunion will be!!

Ps: Who do you think will say I love you first? I honestly keep going back and forth but I think it will be Shiva. 

Anyways bye!!