Chapter 4: Dancing

The evening continued with Raavi and Shiva greeting guests. They did not even get a chance to talk with each other. 

Krish, announced on the microphone that it was time for a couple dance and ordered all the couples to dance with each other. 

Shiva and Raavi both felt shy, but from the inside they wanted to dance with each other. 

*Background music* 

Shiva asked Raavi for her hand. She gave it to him, and they made their way to the dance floor. 

They were both lost in each others eyes and did not realize when the song was over. 

Everyone around them were amazed to see them dancing beautifully together. 

Wow Shiva and Raavi Bhaabi don't need music to keep dancing. They are dancing to the tunes of their heartbeats. Wow they are truly made for each other. 

Shiva looks at Krish and tells him to shut up. He starts chasing him. 

Raavi was blushing. She never felt this way around anyone before. 

Rishita came up to Raavi and said, How can you deny the chemistry you both share. Come on you guys are made for each other. You both are the only ones who can't see it. 

Rishita, shut up, nothing like that we were just dancing just like you all. 

Rishita rolled her eyes and said, you both need serious help. I give up only bolenaath can make you realize your feelings. 

Raavis POV

What was going on? Why was she feeling so weird? Why did every moment with Shiva feel so special and right. Why was it then when he was not around her, her eyes always searched for him. She was losing her mind for sure. 

Shivas POV

What was wrong with Krish? He was so annoyed with his teasing. 

But more than that he was confused as to how easy it was to get lost into her eyes. His chipkali was making him mad. 

The next morning, Dhara and Gaumbi were talking. 

Dhara have you noticed the change in Shiva and Raavi. They both have stopped fighting as much and are starting to seem more and more like a couple. Did you see how they were dancing last night. 

Yeah Gaumbi, I have spoken to Raavi and both have started afresh but they haven't accepted their love. They deem that what they have is friendship, but we can see the love they have for one another. 

It is important that they realize their true feelings for one another. 

Gaumbi, should I talk to Shiva. 

No Dhara, this is not about us forcing them to love each other by talking to them. We have to let them figure out their relationship on their own. We have to let them figure out their married life then only will they be truly happy. 

Yeah you are right, but what we can do is make sure that they spend as much time together as possible. 

Why not you send Raavi to give us lunch tomorrow, and then Dev and I will go out and Raavi can stay in the store with them. 

Wow Gaumbi, you have such great ideas.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and stay tuned for the next episode!

Precap: A jealous Shiva!