Chapter 8: Shiva's proposal

Shiva came into his room. 

Oh god you girls take so long to get ready. Before he could continue with his rant. He was amazed with Raavi's beauty. 

A/n: Picture raavi's fit for when they were leaving for the pagphere rasam. I can't find a solo pic so just imagine it. 

He had no words.

Oyy boothnaath. He was immediately out of his Lala land. Pretty girls like me take a long time to get ready. Get used to it. She winked. 

This girl was sure killing him. 

Chipkali hurry up my friends will be waiting. 

Yeah I am ready, she said while rolling her eyes. 

Shiva and Raavi reached the resort. Shiva what place is this? I thought we were going to your friends house. Are you planning on killing me. Shiva what are you doing. 

Shiva was annoyed. He was trying to be romantic but his wife would not shut up. Raavi do you trust me. 

She said yea. 

If you do then shut up. 

Raavi was shocked and before she could say something Shiva put on a blindfold on her. 

He then held her bridal style and took her to the set up. 

*Picture a set up like this*

He then took out her blindfold. She was surprised. Her boothnaath had did this. She never thought he could be romantic. 

Shiva what is all this? 

You don't like it. 

No I love it! But why? 

Raavi... shhh. He put his fingers on her lips. 

He went down on his knees. 

Raavi was freaking out. What was he doing????

Mrs. Raavi Shiva Pandya, you and I have never had a normal relationship. But we have always had something special ever since we were children. You drive me crazy in the best way possible. Every single one of your crazy habits have won my heart. Your innocence, your caring nature, and your pure heart has made me fall for you. I never thought I would fall in love. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you Raavi.... thank you for coming in my life. 

Raavi had tears in her eyes. She had always imagined filmy love confessions and proposals, this had surpassed them in every way. This was real. This connection she had with Shiva was real. 

Shivaaa..... I love you tooo. thank you for showing me what true love and happiness looks like. Thank you for making my life brighter. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. 

Shiva got up and hugged Raavi. They were so happy to be in each other's arms. 

Mrs. Raavi Pandya.... 

Yes Mr. Shiva Pandya

May I have a dance with you?

Yes, it will be my honor. 

*Background music*

They were so lost in each others eyes. Has the song ended Shiva leaned in and kissed Raavi. Raavi was shocked at this movement. Shiva thought that maybe she wasn't ready for this yet and regretted it. Just as he was about to apologize Raavi kissed him back. They shared a kiss full of love and passion.