Chapter 3: We are just friends

Raavis POV

The next morning Suman kaki announced that we were going to have a party in order to celebrate Dhara and Gaumbi's new room. She said that it was a big deal that all her sons who were married finally had their own space. 

Wow Suman Kaki this is an amazing idea, I am so excited!! Dhara di and Rishita we should wear the same type of outfits but in different colors. Dhara di, you look the best in red. Rishita, you should wear something golden, and I will wear blue. 

a/n:  In this story Rishita isn't annoying, instead Raavi and Rishita have become good friends. 

No raavi your will not participate in this. 

Why not kaki. 

This is why.

What?

Why do you still call me kaaki. I am your maa now. If you are a member of this house and want to participate in anything you have to call me maa from onwards because I am the mahaa saas. 

Oh sorry Kaa... sorry maa. I am not used to calling anybody just maa, so this is very new to me. 

Come here Raavi beta, I am your maa now and from now one you will always have someone you can call maaa. She hugged her and kissed her forehead. 

The entire family was happy in seeing their bond. Shiva was smiling seeing his wife and mothers bond grow. 

Raavi felt so happy. Things were finally good again. She was so blessed to be a part of the Pandya family. Things were finally okay between her and Shiva. 

Raavis POV

While the girls were getting ready, Dhra said that she was happy that things were better between Shiva and Raavi. Rishita began to question Raavi, so what all is going on between you too, she said teasingly. 

What do you mean Rishita, we are just friends. 

Come on raavi, I know I have just recently met you guys, but you both are definitely wayyy past the friend stage. No one can deny how hot your guys' chemistry is. You both look so good together even when you fight. 

No Rishita. This boothnaath and I can never fall in love. I don't know how to explain our relationship. I value our marriage but for me it is about the trust and friendship. I care a lot about Shiva, but I don't know about love. 

Dhara then talked about her and gaumbis relationship and at how in the beginning they were just friends and how it later blossomed into love. Love has no timing, when it will happen, it will happen. It may have already happened, but you may have just not realized it. This is the beauty of it. 

Shivas POV

Shiva, Dev, Krish, and Gaumbi were just casually talking about the expansion of the stores. As Raavi came down looking absolutely gorgeous. Shiva was awestruck by her beauty. He could not believe he was married to someone so perfect. His mouth was left wide open. 

Wow Shiva, I never knew you would ever admire anyone like that. How cute. Your mouth is left wide open after seeing Raavi Bhaabi. 

Both Dev and Gaumbi hit the back of Krish's head and said tu phir bola. 

What, what did I say wrong, Shiva has never once even looked at any girl before and look at him looking at Bhaabi so lovingly.

Gadhera he is not looking at any girl, he's looking at his wife. 

OMG Shiva is so whipped that he can't even hear us talking about him or else I would have been beaten up by him. 

Shiva, Shiva, Shiva 

What what. 

Where are you lost, Krish said jokingly. 

What are you saying. 

Gaumbi and Dev smiled. 

What was going on? Everything went still when he saw his chipkali, his Raavi, she really was a beauty queen. 

I think we should leave him alone, he's to busy checking out Raavi Bhaabi. 

Krish, what nonsense shut up. 

Gaumbi, Krish has gotten to much these days. 

No shiva, you are just in love and do not see it. 

What love? Me and love? come on gaumbi, I don't do this love type of nonsense. 

Come on, look at the way you look at Raavi, the happiness you feel when she is around you. 

Dev, just because you have love life does not mean my life is like. Raavi and I are just friends. Nothing like love. 

But she is your wife, not some friend. When she could have been your friend you made her your enemy and now that she is your wife you want to be friend. This is why I want to be single, after seeing what has happened to all my brothers after marriage. 

To Phir bola, they all said and slapped Krish. 

Shiva was left confused. Raavi and him never had a normal relationship. He had started liking her but he deemed it nothing more than friendship and care. He respected her and cared for her, but love?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Hey guys!

As of right now, Shiva and Raavi have accepted their relationship and are starting afresh as friends. The story will focus on they will eventually realize their love for each other. 

Clearly everyone can see their love except for them. 

They are the most oblivious lovers, but that's what makes them our shivi! 

Stay tuned for the next part! 

Bye!