Nosy Neighbor | Scott Lang

Summary: your new neighbor helps you out in more ways than one
Warnings: thigh riding, mdom, light degradation, praise, nickname: angel

You struggle to lift the chair through your front door. You try every angle, but it always gets stuck in the middle. Now your way is blocked by the stupid thing.

"Hey, do you need some help?"

You leave the chair in the door and turn your head to your new neighbors house. A man stands in the doorway, holding the mail he came outside to get. His jeans and t-shirt are completely inappropriate for the hundred degree weather, which has you in your shortest shorts and an old star wars tank.

Normally, you'd be too proud to decline. But the man is very attractive, and you'd love a closer look. "If you wouldn't mind!" You shout back. Once he's on your porch you introduce yourself, offering your hand for him to shake.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl." He compliments. "I'm Scott, Scott Lang." He smiles, showing off perfect pearly whites.

You hope he doesn't notice how flustered you are as you clear your throat. "Thank you. Uhm, my movers screwed up the schedule so they won't be here till tomorrow. I'm just trying to get the chair in so I have a place to sit."

You look over at him and notice his eyes wandering over your body. He plays it off by turning his attention to the chair. "No wonder you can't fit it through the door. This is a two person job, nearly impossible to do alone."

"Really? How do you know?"

He shrugs. "I'm an engineer of sorts, my brain is wired to solve problems like this. Come on angel, crawl under the chair and grip the other side under the arm. Once you've got a good grip…" He completely guides you through what you need to do. You follow every direction perfectly, and a task that's been taking you half an hour is finished in three minutes.

Once it's in the door he easily carries it to your living room, setting it down in the middle of the empty floor. "Ta-da!" He smiles proudly. Sweat glistens on his forehead and you turn on the AC.

"Thank you so much! Please, sit down. Can I get you something to drink? You look hot."

He plops down in the chair. "You do too." He winks. "How about a glass of your most premium tap water? I assume you haven't been grocery shopping."

You laugh, both at his compliment and the joke. "You assume correct. I'll be right back." In the kitchen, you try to quell your hopes. No need to get yourself worked up for a man you can't have. Why complicate things with a neighbor? Then again, it would be convenient. And he is incredibly attractive. You shake the thought from your head and bring the water back out.

You make polite conversation while the two of you finish your drinks. Eventually, you grow tired and lean against the wall.

"Are you alright?" His concern seems genuine as he leans forward.

"Fine, I've just been carrying in boxes since sunrise. All that's left is the furniture."

Realization crosses his face. "And I stole your spot. You should relax, angel. Why don't you take a seat?" He pats his lap.

Your mouth hangs open at his suggestion. You had to be dreaming, right? This is something that only happens in books. You take a hesitant step forward, wondering if it's a joke.

"Perhaps I wasn't clear enough." He rubs his thighs, beconing you to sit. "Come here and sit on my lap. Straddle my legs, facing me. Now."

Your knees go weak at the command. You manage to walk over to him and sit down on him. You make sure to keep your body weight off of him, still the slightest bit hesitant.

"I knew it." He bites his lip, attempting to hide his smile. "You're so good at following directions."

His hands grip your waist to pull you down onto him. You can feel his hardness underneath you and begin to grind lightly. You rock against him, closing your eyes in pleasure. He pushes up into you, chuckling softly.

"Who knew you were such a slut? So desperate for release that you're willing to fuck a stranger." He taunts. "Is that what you want, angel? You want to fuck me?"

You nod, looking up at him. Your hands explore his body, lifting his shirt to feel his chest.

He removes your hands from his body. "Not so fast. Do you think you deserve it? Use your voice, it's very beautiful."

"Yes." You whisper as you continue to grind against him. "Please."

He considers your words for a minute, watching you as you grind into him. "I've wanted you since I saw you in this skimpy little outfit. I wanted to see what you looked like underneath it…" He trails off, eyes wandering down your body just as they did earlier. "Take it off."

You stand up and remove the clothes. His eyes grow darker and his jeans strain even more as he takes in your appearance.

"Stunning." He whispers to himself. "I was right to call you an angel. Come here, straddle my thigh."

He adjusts your body on his as you begin grinding again. His soft jeans provide the perfect friction and you moan as you speed up.

"Chin up." He commands.

He kisses your lips, sending new sparks down your entire body. You push up into him, gasping at the softness of his lips. He lightly pushes his tongue into your mouth, teasing you. He tastes of coffee and chewing gum. You whimper, trying to grind harder against his thigh. He uses this as encouragement to trail his lips down to your neck, he kisses your most sensitive spot and stays there, licking and sucking at it lightly.

"Don't stop." You beg, riding his thigh in a frenzy as your orgasm nears.

He pulls back from your neck with a coy smile on his face. "Oh, so you think you're calling the shots here?" He grabs your ass to prevent you from fucking his thigh. "Do you want to come?"

"God, yes. I can take it. I can be a good girl. Please, can I come? Please?"

His breathing grows ragged as you finish begging. "I don't know how much longer I can hold off after that." He rubs himself through his jeans to relive some of the pressure. "I want you to come, so you're ready when I fuck you senseless. Can you do that baby?"

You nod.

"Lift up for a second. I'm going to put my thumb right here, I want you to use it to make yourself come." He guides your hips down till your clitoris brushes against his thumb.

You gasp at the direct contact, clutching onto him to keep yourself from falling backwards. You begin to grind again this time going much faster. You're desperate for release. Even more desperate for him to be inside of you. You wanted nothing more than for him to fuck you, fill you up with his come until you're leaking onto the chair.

"Good girl, doing what you're told. I have a feeling I'm going to be visiting a lot. Don't hold back angel, I want to hear your voice. Let the entire neighborhood know how much of a slut you are. Tell them you belong to me now."

"Fuck!" You moan, throwing your head back in pleasure. "You make me feel so good! I'm going to come from just your fingers. I can't wait to ride you!"

He brings his face back to your neck and uses his free hand to toy with your nipples. The added stimulation of him rolling your nipples with his fingers sends you into a frenzy. You can feel your orgasm now, just over the horizon.

"That's it, angel." He whispers into your ear, his hot breath against your skin. "Let go, don't hold back. Come for me, make a mess on my jeans. Come for me. Come."

Your orgasm completely takes your breath away. You moan as loud as you can, not bothering to hold anything back. You gasp and shake as you clutch onto him, wave after wave of pleasure washing over you.

He hold you close to him, pressing your body into him as you come down from your high. "Shhh," he whispers, "I won't let you fall. Ride it out."

Once you can think properly again, you playfully bite his neck. "Thank you." You kiss up to his lips.

"Don't thank me just yet." He grins down at you. "I'm going to make you come so many times you'll be begging me to stop. Lay down, angel, so I can fuck your brains out."