Not So Small Suprise | Ray Palmer

Summary: Ray (atom) accidentally catches you in a compromising situation
Warnings: masturbation, sex toys

You run around the ship, checking to make sure nobody is there for the fifth time. Your heart quickens, not from running but in anticipation. It's so rare to be alone on the ship. And despite the metal doors, your room offers no privacy as the material carries sound to the darkest parts of the ship. You hurry back to your quarters and dig in your makeshift nightstand.

Behind you, Ray flies in. "(Y/N)! Help! I can't unshrink myself!" He pleads.

But you don't hear him. Or see him. Your mind is too focused on the task at hand. You only have an hour until the team returns from 1879. You pull out your trusty vibrator and throw it on the bed as you begin to undress.

"Wait!" Ray tries to warn. "I'm right here!"

You lay on the bed and closed your eyes, completely shutting him out. You begin at your breasts, kneading them in your hands, trying to go slow but failing miserably. You pinch your nipples, mewling at the contact you hadn't gotten in so long.

Ray stands at the foot of your bed, he debates physically landing on you to stop you. But you are too far gone at this point, he reasones. You would just be embarrassed. But if he just watches and then pretends to enter the ship later, you would never know. He admires your body, something he had only dreamed of until this point. He always figured you were out of his league, way too badass to ever consider him.

You grow tired of your breasts, moving down to your throbbing clit. You slowly began rubbing it in small, light circles. Around and around you go, quickly going from slow to hard and fast. You buck your hips, letting out a low moan and stop suddenly. You don't want to come yet.

You suck two fingers into your mouth and bring them down to your wetness, inserting them and using your other hand to search for the bullet. You turn it on the lowest setting and rub it against your clitoris, all the while pumping your fingers in and out.

At this point, Ray's erection grows painful inside his suit. He begins taking the armor off, desperate for release. Once he's completely naked, you start practically screaming. "Fuck me! Please, Ray, I need your cock!" You beg as you work your fingers, so close to the edge.

Ray gasps in shock. Obviously you don't know he's there. So you did think about him that way! He sits down and starts pumping his length, the sight of you driving him mad.

That's when things escalate. The suit was stuck in small mode, not Ray. His shrinking capabilities wear off with the suit gone, and he begins to grow. You scream in shock as a naked, masturbating Ray emerges at the foot of your bed. You attempt to cover yourself, failing miserably as he sits there like a deer in the headlights.

"Uh oh."

"What the hell are you doing here?" You shout.

He mirrors you, trying to cover himself and shouting. "I'm sorry! I needed your help to unshrink me and I followed you in here. I didn't mean to watch but you're just so beautiful, and then you said my name and-"

You sit up and rub your temples. "So you heard that? I'm sorry. Please don't let it get in the way of our friendship. Or our team. It's just you're so smart and kind and happy and-" you're interrupted by his lips meeting yours. Your eyes grow wide, but you quickly melt into him, your hands gliding along his toned arms and chest.

He pulls away, breathing heavily. "I never thought I had a chance with you."

You smile and crawl into his lap. "Well, the team is gone." You hint. "And we're both very worked up..." You trail off.

Ray catches onto your suggestion and desperately crashes his lips into yours, not afraid to part your lips with his tongue and explore your mouth. You reach down to grab his erection, guiding it underneath you and sliding onto him. You pull away from his mouth and gasp as he fills you.

He continues kissing you, trailing from your cheeks up to your ear. "Fuck, you feel so good." He whispers.

You've taken him entirely now and giggle, kissing his cheek. "What a dirty mouth you've developed, boy scout." You push him down onto the bed and use his shoulders to support you as you slide up and down. "I like it."

He brings his hands to your breasts and mimicks the movements he saw you do to yourself. "Yeah you do." He meets your strokes, pushing up into you as you ride him. "Take my cock, babygirl, just like that. You're so fucking beautiful."

You gasp at his words, while out of character it's bringing you closer to the edge. You work your legs, taking every inch of him each time you push down on him. The sound of his skin slapping against yours with every thrust drives you mad. You adjust your legs so they don't get tired and he hits your g spot. Your body truns to putty and you fall against his chest.

He uses the opportunity to remove his hands from your nippless and grip your face. You look into his eyes and he gives you a mischievous grin. "You like that, princess?" He thrusts into you at the same angle, hitting your insides perfectly once again. "Show me how much you like it."

You grind against him, your clitoris rubbing against him and his erection hitting that spot each time. He meets your rhythm as he holds your face, forcing you to look him in the eyes as he brings you to the edge. "Come for me, look at me and prove how good I make you feel."

"Oh, oh fuck!" You cry out, your eyes rolling into the back of your head as pleasure washes over you. Your breathing turns into shallow gasps and your heat contracts around him. He brings your mouth down to his and tenderly kisses you while you ride out your high. You recover enough to pull yourself off of him and smile at the cocky look on his face.

"Good girl." He flips you over, laying your head on your pillow. He climbs on top of you and pecks your lips. "You're mesmerizing." He moves down to your breasts and takes a nipple into his mouth, sucking it and swirling his tongue around.

You squirm underneath him, your wetness once again yearning for him to be inside of you. His teasing has brought you into another frenzy and all you can think about is him holding you down, rocking against you, coming inside of you. "Ray, please." You whisper.

He removes his mouth from your breast and grins. "Please what?" He teases.

You reach down and grip his erection, still wet from your juices. You stroke him up and down and guide him to your heat. "Please."

He grabs your wrist and brings it above your head, then mimicks the same movement with your other hand. He holds your wrists above your head with one hand and used the other to rub his length against your clitoris. "Use your words, babygirl."

"Fuck me, Ray! Shove your cock inside of me and fuck me until I can't walk!" You beg.

He stops the teasing and brings his head down for a kiss. "As you wish." He pushes into you, letting out a loud groan in the process. He rocks his hips against yours, building a steady rhythm. His free hand massages your breasts, the expression on his face like a man on fire. He soaks in your body, looking at every inch of you with lust. "That's right, take it." He grunts, picking up speed.

"Fuck, you're gonna make me come." You gasp.

He feels around the bed for something and suddenly your vibrator is against your clitoris. The added stimulation makes you close your eyes, trying to hold back your pleasure.

"It's okay, princess, look at me." He commands. Your eyes fly open and you can see the strain in his face. He's close. "Let yourself go so I can come inside of you. I want to see your pretty face while I fill you."

You practically scream. Your legs shake and you feel another tremor go through you. He thrust a few more times before unloading into you. Your body quakes with another orgasm, his moans in your ear egging you on. Thankfully his bliss makes him let go of the vibrator, and it falls from your clitoris as you soak up your high. Ray pulls out his softening member and lays on top of you, peppering you lazy kisses.

"Does this mean we're like, boyfriend and girlfriend now?" Ray asks, his dominating demeanor fading with his orgasm.

You smile at his quirkyness. "Yeah, let's go steady." You say, only half making fun of him.