Discoveries | Barry Allen

Summary: you just found out Barry, your boyfriend, is the flash
Warnings:

"Y/N, will you please pick up the phone? I'm sorry for not telling you. I understand if you want to break up but can you at least tell me face to face? I love you." I deleted yet another voicemail from Barry. The pain in his voice made me want to curl up into a ball and cry.

Of course I didn't want to break up with him. I loved him. I sighed and rubbed my temples in frustration. I have so much in common with Barry. But what could I have in common with the flash? He's a freaking superhero and I'm just a dorky biochemical engineer.

Just tell him how you feel! My subconscious screamed.

"Go to hell!" I said aloud.

"I'm sorry. I just had to make sure you were safe."

I jumped at the sound of Barry's voice. I turned around, seeing the man I loved in my living room with puffy eyes and a red nose. Hey, we matched! This time, he was in civilian clothes. This was Barry. My Barry. I wanted so badly to run into his arms and tell him how much I loved him.

"I was talking to myself." I said, looking down at my hands in embarrassment.

"Oh. Sorry for rushing in, I just- I got worried. I'll go now."

"Wait!" I cleared my throat and took a deep breath. "I mean, you don't have to go yet." I took a sip of the tea I was making to calm my nerves. "Maybe we could talk?"

He wasted no time and let out his shaky words. "Y/N, I love you. Please understand that I didn't tell you to keep you safe."

I nodded. "Yeah, didn't exactly work out, did it? Mister scary yellow still got to me." I laugh dryly.

"I'm so sorry." He walked toward me but stopped short. "And I can't promise you it won't happen again. Everyone I love is in danger because I'm the flash."

"This is not your fault." I said firmly, closing the distance between us and resting my hands on his arms. "You didn't ask for this. And you didn't make reverse flash threaten me."

"Come back to STAR labs. We can protect you there. I love you so much," he cradled my face and brought his forehead to mine, "I couldn't live with myself if something happened to you."

You nodded, agreeing to help. "I love you too." I breathed. "And I love the flash. It's just going to take some getting used to." I closed the gap between us and kissed him like it was the first time. Because it was, I wasn't just kissing Barry, I was kissing the flash now.

We muttered I love you's as the kiss grew more desperate. After we had spent days not speaking, not seeing each other, not touching one another. After my life was threatened. It finally dawned on me, I could have lost him forever. His tears combined with mine and we clung to each other, as if daring one another to let go.

I tugged at his shirt, signaling I want more if he does. He grinned through the kiss. "There are upsides to the whole fastest man alive thing."

Suddenly I was in my room, lying on my bed naked with the man I loved. I giggled as he climbed on top of me. He wiped the tears from my face. "There's that smile I love. I've missed it so much."

There was a look in his eyes I had never seen. Before, sex was always great. Slow, passionate, gentle. Like he was afraid of hurting me. Now I knew why.

But now, his eyes were almost darker as he surveyed my body, running his hands up and down as his breathing grew ragged. "I love you." He said before kissing me once more, this time with new vigor.

He broke away only to move down to my neck, peppering it with sloppy wet kisses. All the while his hands at work on my thighs, gripping and caressing every inch, careful to avoid my heat. I squirmed underneath him, raking my nails across his back. "Don't be such a tease." I begged.

He looked up at me with a mischievous grin and brought his mouth to my nipples, sucking and swirling each one until he moved down my stomach. Agonisingly slowly he kissed and nipped around my clitoris, brushing it slightly with his nose once or twice. "Please." I breathed.

This time he didn't hesitate, immediately bringing his mouth to my clit. He switched between licking and sucking on the sensitive nub. He inserted a finger and curled it inside of me to hit the perfect spot. I was already so on edge from the teasing it didn't take long for my orgasm to build. His tongue matched the pace of his finger pumping in and out of me. He then inserted a second finger and sped up.

"Barry! Don't stop!" I begged. My hips bucked and attempted to match his fingers strokes. "I'm almost there!"

At that, he didn't something so unexpected I was immediately sent over the edge. His tongue, which had just switched back to licking started to pick up the pace. In fact, it was so fast it started vibrating. I moaned complete nonsense, sure to have woken the neighborhood as I rode out my climax. He matched my decline, removing is fingers completely and slowing his tongue down to slow licks.

I pulled his head back up to mine, kissing him and tasting myself on his lips. "I could certainly get used to that."