Jealous Neighbor (P2) | Scott Lang

Summary: Your neighbor gets jealous and shows you who you belong to
Warnings: possessiveness, light degradation, praise, blowjob, marking, multiple orgasms, creampie
nickname: angel

"See you later!" You wave to your friend that just got into his uber and head back inside.

You hear a knock at your door and furrow your eyebrows. Did he forget something? But your mood immediately improves when you see your favorite neighbor on the other side. "Hi!" You leave the door open and walk back inside, used to his visits after living next to him for months.

"Mhm." Scott mutters, looking around your house. He inspects everything, looking for anything out of place. He then turns his attention towards you.

You suddenly feel insecure in your pajamas, an oversized shirt and old lace underwear with holes in it. You curse yourself for not wearing something more attractive. "What's wrong?"

"Who was that guy? I haven't seen him around before."

You manage to hold back your smile, plastering on a poker face. If you play this just right, you'll get exactly what you want. What you need. "Carlos?" You shrug. "He's an old friend visiting from out of town."

"And you guys had fun?"

"Lots."

Scott grabs your waist, pulling you towards him. "Wearing that? Your ass is hanging out." He leans in close and slides his hands up your waist. "And I can see your nipples through your shirt. No bra today?" He rubs the sensitive buds under his thumbs, teasing you through your shirt.

"Nope." You whimper under his touch, pressing into him. You try and kiss him, but he holds you back. Making him jealous has backfired. "We didn't do anything." You say as you attempt to kiss him again.

He smiles coldly. "Do you realize how gorgeous you are? He'd be an idiot not to make a move."

"I belong to you." You breathe. "Only you. Let me prove it to you." You fall to your knees, the familiar carpet welcoming you.

"Look at me." He grabs you chin and forces you to look up at him. "You are mine, don't ever forget that." He unbuckles his jeans and pulls out his erection, stroking himself right in front of your face. "Aw, look at you. So desperate. So eager to please me."

"Please, Sir, let me taste you." You run your nails up and down his thighs, causing goosebumps to rise beneath your touch.

"Open that pretty mouth of yours. Suck my cock like the good little slut you are."

You don't hesitate in satisfying your craving. There's no greater sound than him moaning your name while you take him down your throat. Him whispering obscenities as you work your tongue. He grabs your hair, beginning to thrust into your mouth. The gagging noises you make only encourage him as he begins to lose control.

"You take it so well, baby. I love your mouth." He grows breathless as you bring your hand up to cup his balls, massaging them just how he likes. He suddenly pulls away from you, spit and precum dribbling down your chin in his absence.

"Hey-" You begin to protest.

"You are mine, so I'm going to mark you. Inside and out." He helps you to your feet and pushes you against the wall, lifting your body and lining his erection with your wetness. "Don't worry, I've got you. I won't let you fall."

You don't get the chance to admire his strength. He pushes into you, groaning as your wetness surrounds him.

"Fuck," he breathes, "I'll never get over how good you feel. Your pussy is perfect. Like you were made just for me."

You bite your lip to keep from crying out as he begins stroking, fucking you against the wall. The room fills with the sound of skin against skin and heavy breathing. You wrap you legs around him and bring your fingers to your clitoris, rubbing in circles to maximize the pleasure.

"Just like that." You moan. "God, you're so deep. You stretch me out in the best way. Don't stop, I'm going to come."

"Come for me, angel. Make a mess on my fucking cock. Show me how good I make you feel."

His words send you over the edge. Your toes curl and your eyes roll into the back of your head. Your moaning turns into pathetic squeaks as you try to think of a full sentence. But all your focus is on him, and how he doesn't stop pounding into you, prolonging the orgasm.

Once you're sentient again, he smiles down at you. "Did you really think I was going to let you off that easy? Like I said, I'm going to mark you. Inside," he brings his lips to your neck, "and out."

He sucks on the tender skin, sure to leave the marks you love so much. You can already feel your next orgasm building as you toy with your nipples. His breathing changes, becomes labored as he fucks you with newfound speed. He bites down on your neck, failing to hide the moans coming from his mouth. You relish the thought of the marks to come. His lips, his teeth, claiming you as his. Showing the world you have everything you need.

"Come inside of me. Please, Sir. I need you to fill me up. I want you to fuck every last drop into me." You beg, frantically playing with yourself so you can come at the same time.

He lets out a single laugh. "God, you're such a slut." He brings his face to yours, grabbing your chin to force you to look at him. "My little slut. You want me to come in your pussy? You want me to prove you're mine?"

You nod. "Please, please, come inside of me. I'm so close, come with me."

"This is my pussy, do you understand me?" He kisses you, harder than ever before. "You belong to me." He gasps in between kisses. "Now, be a good girl and come. Squeeze it out of me."

Your second orgasm of the day washes over you. You grab onto him so hard, you can feel your nails dig into his skin. Of course he's marked you, but now you're marking him. Within seconds, he pushes deep inside of you. He coats your inner walls with his come. You can feel him twitch inside of you as load after load decorates your pussy.

His breathing slowly goes back to normal. He smiles into the kiss. "Good job, angel. I love the face you make when you come on my cock." He brings a hand down to your clitoris, brushing his fingers across the sensitive nub.

You shake your head. "Stop, I can't handle another." You breathe out, still intoxicated by him. "And by the way, Carlos is gay."