Part III: Grell

It was a cold night that day, when Grell sat down at the London Bridge with his notebook beside himself. He was writing a goodbye letter into it. "If anyone will even read it..." He thought aloud. He sighed, wiping the blood from his nose.

He wished his mother had taken him with her when she moved out of country. He couldn't help the tears that escaped his eyes. It was like no one in this world cared for him.

He continued writing as he recalled the events of the day. His classmates and father had found out about his little secret...that he wanted to be a female. They had made fun of him. Pushed him around and tormented him the whole day. And apparently one of them had called his father and told him. Which had ended up in the worst beating he had ever received. Grell had known this would happen as soon as he had walked though the front door and smelled the scent of alcohol, seen the destruction that the other had turned their home into out of rage.

Not only had they turned his world into an even worse nightmare...no. They had also made sure that he would get expelled for things he hadn't even done. Now he would have no education, and would probably end up homeless. Not that he wasn't already after his father had torn his room apart and destroyed everything he had owned.

"It's no worth... no one's ever gonna read this anyways!" He said after he had already finished and signed the letter and closed his notebook. The knife he had taken with himself found it's way into his hands once more. "Screw this world..." He whispered. "Screw it and all those people who take pride in making others miserable beyond repair..."

It took him a rather long time to make his final decision. He put the blade to his arm with a shaky hand, making the first, deep, bleeding line across his wrist. More followed until he found himself making a deep vertical cut across his main vein, causing blood to splatter on the ground underneath him. He felt slightly dizzy already after a couple seconds.

Laying down, he smiled slightly as he did the same to his other arm. He could feel death's embrace drawing near...and it felt inviting. He closed his eyes, the silent sound of the rivers continuous flow only a few feet away from him lulling him into his final slumber.

Little did he know that someone was watching this scene unfold with a face of sorrow, someone who had met the same final fate as him, centuries prior, not to far from the spot where Grell was now taking his final breath...

-----------------------------------------------------------

There you go with the last chapter for Grell. Next one up will be Undertaker's last chapter for this book. It might end up being a bit longer since I have planned something for him that might take a little more space to write down.