RINNE ACTUALLY DOES IT?!?!?!⠀

A  phone call with Rinne and Howie.

"Hey dude! So about my actual show..."

"Yeah?"

"Can we actually do it? It's been an year since all that stuff happened. Howie, I think I'm fully healed from all that stuff!"

"Ronnie.. I'm scared if that stuff will happen again. Yeah, it has been a year, but I'm still scared, ya'know?"

"Howie! Let's do the show again! I think everyone finally knows better!"

"Yeah.. you're right."

"Can we do it, Howie?"

"Yes we can Ronnie."

Howie hangs up and sighs.

He laughs manically. 

He goes to the stage, looking at the button. 

He shakes his head. "Not now. I have to do the show with Ronnie first."

--------

Rinne laughs. "Niki! Guess who gonna actually be on Deal Or No Deal!" He cheers, Niki replying with, "You actually got in?!" Rinne nods. "My shows tomorrow, Niki!" 

"Let's go! Congrats dude!" 

Rinne smiles and looks to the side. "Hopefully nothing bad happens."

-----

Carrot Man, Shu, Natsume, Rei, and Wataru are hanging out.

"Did you guys hear Rinne's actually gonna be on Deal Or NO DEAL?" Natsume asks.

"Hah, let's hope his face doesn't get tore off again." Shu replies.

"He would surely actually die if that did happen." Carrot Man says then adding,

"I feel like something's going to be wrong. I just get that feeling."

Wataru surprises everyone by saying, "I hope the best for the guy!"

"JEEZ! Hibiki don't do that." Shu flinches.

"Agreed! You really did scARE ME!" Natsume yells.

"Hehehe. Also Kanata-"

"Carrot Man. Don't speak towards me if you're not going to call me by it, Rei."

------

"Thanks! Come again!" Leo sighs a sighs of relief and packs up for home. He's now off of work.

Meanwhile Chiaki is hanging outside of the building, leaning on the wall.

Once Leo walks out of the building, Chiaki then scares him with a "Tsukinaga! Uh.."

"Ah! Oh, uh, what is it Aki??"

"So you know that Rinne is now actually going to do Deal Or No Deal now , right?"

"Wait what?!? I haven't heard of this. Oh boy."

"Yeah, uh.. do you want to go with me, if that's possible?"

"Of course!" He smiles.

"Alright, uh thanks! Also I kind of wanted to hang out with you today.. maybe go somewhere?"

"That would be nice!"