Singin', Tree Climbin', Disappearin', & Hooters

"So, Ronnie, for the final challenge you gotta climb a tree." Little john meow

"Howie why I gots to climb a tree..."

"You gotta get those moneys my guy!!!." Howie saiys and ronnie nods like Dwane the Johnsthonison Rock.

"now GO!"

"... Actually go when Little John blows the whistle somehow. That guy can do ANYTHING I swear. I have no clue how." Howie scoffs. "Well, Little John, he's got those.. goddamn pink sunglasses. And.. fluffy white wings, even though he's... a cat." Ronnie analyzes Little John's appearance. "Yeah... kind of weird." Ronnie bursts out laughing. "Ain't he 69?" Howie chuckles. "Oh my god, he is!" They enjoy a good laugh.

"HEY YOU TWO STOP LAUGHING ABOUT MY AGE AND MY AWESOME PINK SUNGLASSES. STOP!!!!! ITS RUDE AND CAN GET YOU INTO JAIL!! IT'S BECAUSE IM 69 I CAN  HAVE THESE POWERS!"

"Oh."

"ALSO! WE NEED TO BE ON STAGE–"

/

"No we don't, it's... we're doing a break because I have to check up on some stuff."

"SORRY YOU'RE RIGHT"

"Why did you get so heated over us laughing about your old age Lmao" Ronnie

"BECAUSE! I'M SUBTLY WORRIED YOURE GOING TO SAY SOMETHING BAD ABOUT MY .. EVERYTHING! YOU PEOPLE DO TOO MUCH THESE DAYS! BACK IN MY DAY, WE DIDN'T CARE ABOUT AGE WE AGED LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE AND ACCEPTED IT"

"Do you not accept your old age, Little John..?" Howie says, RAISING his thin eyebrow

"Maybe not.. But I SURE DO LOOK GOOD FOR 69!"

"Yah u do.. I literally had part of my face given to me lol so i cant say much."

Meanwhile, Leo was moving seats, or walking around to talk with Wataru because he's the CEO of the Hooters.

"Errm.. Wataru.. I gotta tell you somethin' you may not wanna hear mate.." Leo says, biting his lips. "WHY ARE YOU AUSTRAILIANN" Natsume replies, his voice Is Very Dead And Slow and High Pitched. "I don't KNOWWW" Leo mimics his tone.

"What is it, CEO?! Tell me anything!" Wataru also mimics his tone. "You all SUCK." Shu is being a BITCH for some reason but I love it. Wataru turns their head at her slowly then looks at Leo again.

"So you know our producer from when we did that one 1950s themed shuffle unit..?"

"Ohmygod! You mean the one me and Hakaze were leaders of? The Bee's Knees?" Leo nods.

"Yes. the one where u and Kaoru... y'know dated after"

"Yeahyeahyeah,ok, what about her?"

"I hired her."

"Oh. But she's... Wasn't she–"

"She's.. something. It's like she has to take breaks every 10 minutes because she stands up too much so it affects her."

"I need you and Keito to go work at the Eichi Hooters. For today. Just today. I'm so sorry." Loe sigh

"Oooh. Well! Me and Keito can do that, sir! We can watch from the TVs! You and Morisawa can enjoy your cute date!" Leo blushes suddenly (uwu).

"Date? The fuck you mean?" Leo asks, tilting his head, not sure, he quite clearly HAS NOT picked up at Chiaki's obvious hints of liking him. Chiaki overhears and it's like his whole face goes red. Just like Ryusei Red. How awesome.

"Have you not–" Wataru shushes Natsume with a quick "shh, let it play out by itself".

"Alrighty! I will get Keito and we will venture off into the hell of our restaurant!" Wataru smiles with enjoyment, loving 9-5 jobs. "Hey, don't call it that–" Leo quickly says before Wataru sashays away to Keito.