The show begins! Little John's Comedy Show, his guest appearance? Kaoru.

Rinne finally stands on top of the stage. Next to him is Howie Mandel, and he smiles at him. Howie solemnly smiles back.

"It's been a fun year waiting for this to come, Howie." Rinne says, grinning. "I know, but the year of waiting has finally come to an end." Howie looks down. Rinne looks at him and then at the audience.

Niki came, next to him, Keito. Rinne waves to him. Keito waves back. Rinne grins.

Chiaki and Leo can be spotted at the back. They're laughing and chatting away.

Izumi and Tsukasa are sat near them. my guyg izum is just a single dad now 😂 leo left hism tsuaksa. #Leo Hates Being a Dad Hashtag Same !!

It turns out Wataru is at the Hooters, doing their job. Good thing this whole thing is being broadcasted as it should be.

Little john is being epic backstage. It appears he has a role in the show.

"How about we get started, ladies & gentlemen.. and most importantly... gaymers!"

The eccentrics scream because they ARE the gaymers.

"We are the crazy gaymers lol xd" Rei screeches out beautifully.

"You're right about that one, Sakuma! Alright, Ronnie. Now, it's time. Pick box. Now."

"69- NO 21!!!!" Ronnie exclaims.

Willbum appears, opening the case. "It's Ennard! He has something to tell us!"

"Please help there is a bo-"

Ennard's mic gets muted.

"Oh! What was that? Couldn't quite hear you, Ennard." Willbum laughs it off.

Ronnie would say "let him speak SMH!!!" but no he got interrupted:(

"Yes! Sorry about that folks. Instead of our normal program, it appears we are doing a special version! Now, Ronnie has to clear special challenges that'll rack up his moneys even more!"

The audience screams and cheers.

"Yipee!" Little John Sena exclaims as he dramatically flies out of the backstage area onto the stage area.

"Oh look, Morisa! It's Little John! My hero!!" Leo exclaims, chuckling. Chiaki grins.

Izumi glares at them with dead eyes. That man is just a fucking corpse now with nothing left in but a dead soul. He is so tired of hearing the Mackey re-runs on TV. It's so tiring. Everything is.

"Ronnie, what do you think of this opportunity? Will you make this deal? Or no deal. Think of this as the caller calling in to make you them epic moneys." Howie nods.

"YES!!!! I WILL DTAEK THE DEAL!! YES ME YES" Rinnesvvreacn

"There you have folks! Now, Little John Sena, How 'bout you give us a comedy show while we get the stage prepared?" The baldede man asks.

"Okay, sir." The hidden curtains close and it's time for Little John's comedy show.

"Hey, folks! Welcome to my special comedy show that appears only on Deal or No Deal!" Little John does roblo man face.

"Johnnie are u coming out lol xd" rei laugh

"john gay real?" Ronnie gasp

"UNCLE REI AND RONNIE STFU HOW WOULD I HAVE CHILDREN IF I WAS GAY SMH🤬 also jaoru is heeere.". Little joun smile

Kaoeu says "Hey ❗ everybody! 🙇 My 🍑👨 name ⬅😜 is Kaoru Hakaze. I 🤞 was 👍🏻 born 👶👶 November 3rd, 👀 and I'm 🙋😞 a student of 👨🏻 Yumenosaki Gakuen Academy. I'm a 🍇😝 senior student 👨👲 right ✔👉 there, and my blood type is B, 💰🅱 and 😤👏 my 🍽 class.. 👩 my 😣👨 class 😛 is 💦💦 3-A. 💵 That's 👏🏼 pretty 🤔🤔 much 👌❎ it. I will accompany Little john 🐱🦋with the comeesy of all timeZ."

"Shut the fuck up emoji man The shirt really match the hat and the pants..." Ronnie Says

"🤬 You're ruining 😡my 🙋‍♂️spolighr ,🔦Ronnie!"

Kaoeu gives a big wave to the auduoence !! Yeahhhhhhhhhh The ceherring goes on and onnnnn yeahhh !!!.!...

"Okay 👌👌 so yoi ever 😗 see 👀👀 a 🔥⏩ guy 👱 and 💰🍞 you're like. 😄 Oh 😮😣 em 🍆💪 gee ew 🤢 i 👁💦 would💯 nevee be 🐝 close 😍 to 🌈🙏 him. 😤 Then you 🤔 are 👴💥 and ➡ people are questioning if youre... 😯👉 🏳️‍🌈. Sorry. 😭💦"

"Was that u and kanatar." Litle john asks kaoru

"Yeah 👍 lol 😭" Kaoru says sobbin

"Dont wordy man theres a guy out ther edir yoh !" Little john assures.. Kaoru smiek. "Thank 😊you😘🙏😁 Little john 🐱🦋 my guy🕴️!"

"Im comign up on stage biych lol xd" REI HIJACKS THE STAGE?1!1?? 😮😮😮😮💀 🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛

"Hellloggg... Kellogs lol xd" Rei says they on the stag. Rei GRINS HIS VAMPIRE TEETH. THEY ARE MENTALLY ILL.

"The fuck 👦 get 🤣🤣 this 💺 vampire manwhore off 🎇💦 the 🌈🌞 stage!!!! 🏁🏁" Kaoru shouts

"Hellow Kaoeu." Rei tenn malfunctions by sayinf lol xd lol xd over and over

"Rei is actually robot and is programed to be funny and say lol xd." Little john say joke

"Haha lol xd please help lol xd" Rei cry.

kaoeu takes rei to hsopital ... Rip my guy

they didn't actually die. fuck You🤬🤬🤬🤬😡🤬😡💔

"Hey little john its time to come back to out normal program!" Howie syells!! Hes so happy

"Yay, he's back. Thank god." Little john sighs.

Howie opens the curtains.

"Welcome... to the show!"

"Here we are, audience! Welcome to the gameshow of all time!" Howie announces.

"So Ronnie. In 15 seconds, you will be transported to the backrooms and have to find a way out." Howie stares him in the eyes.

"Uhh... Yes sir!" He's already nervous.

"1... 2... 3..." Howie counts down.

"Go!" Rinne is teleported to the backrooms.