Ch-1: Meet Me

Assalamualaikum everyone

"The things that your heart desires the most, Allah will use exactly those things to test you"

If you haven't prayed your salah/namaz yet then go... pray.... and then read the chapter

------------------------

Dua's point of view:

Hello everyone I am dua zain but you can call me dua, the name 'dua' means blessing, love, prayer, worship and I love my name very much, my chacha chachi are Alhamdulillah financially very well but they don't provide me much things, I am allotted a room upstairs whose way goes from outside the house, climbing the stairs and entering the room

Alhamdulillah I am very well in studies too and my hobbie is to share my each and every feeling to my dearest diary in the form of poems, I got ready for school, just tieing my hijab suddenly I heard a voice.

Voice - Duaaaa.... dua... come down.

Well she is my chachi, calling me, she never lets me sit in peace, and in hurry I mistakenly pierced the pin in my skin but Alhamdulillah it didn't hurt much.

Voice - Duaaaa, can't you hear come fast.

Dua - Coming chachi.....

She went downstairs

Dua - Yes chachi, you called me.

Nazneen - Are you deaf, I was calling you from such a long time, can't you come fast.

Dua - Sorry chachi, I was getting ready for school.

Nazneen - You yourself got ready but what about my hadi, who will press his clothes.

Hadi - It's ok mumma, I will...

Nazneen - It's not OK, [taunting] when these type of people go school with ironed clothes then why my prince would not.

Dua [lowly] - I will press it

Dua pressed hadi's uniform.

Hadi - Sorry di, mumma just...

Dua - No it's ok, you don't worry, it is normal for me.

Voice - Dua come fast or else we will get late.

Dua - Coming [to hadi] it's done, now go fast.

Dua came outside took her cycle and went near the girl who was calling her.

Dua - Assalamualaikum Sorry sorry asfu got busy.

Asfa - Waalaikumassalam, it's your daily routine, now come.

They both started cycling enjoying the pleasant weather and reached school.

They parked their cycle and rushed towards their classroom.