Ch-6: Hidden Secret

Assalamualaikum W.W.

"If you want something you never had, you've got to do somethings you've never done"

If you haven't prayed your namaz yet then go... pray.... and then read the chapter

_________________________________________

A week before the wedding

Dua was roaming around, and suddenly her eyes fell on ahelin's room, the door was open and she was sitting lost in her thoughts, her face showed sadness.

Dua went inside.

Dua - Aapi?

No response

Dua - Ahelin aapi?

Still no response

Dua shook ahelin and she came to her senses.

Dua - Where were you lost aapi?

Ahelin [absentmindedly] - Adi

Dua - Adi, who's adi

Ahelin realized what she said and she started panicking.

Ahelin - Nn... nothing... leave it.

Dua - No aapi, if something is bothering you then you can share it with me, trust me I won't tell it to anyone.

Ahelin [covering her face with her hands] - I don't know, I don't know, I should not think about it, it's not good.

Dua [confused] - What are you talking about, I didn't get you.

Ahelin - Promise me dua that you won't tell to anyone.

Dua - I promise, aapi you are scaring me tell me what happened, why are you so tensed, I think I can...

Ahelin - Adeel

Dua frozed after hearing her brother's name.

Dua [with a lump in her throat] - You mean... adeel bhai... he... what... I mean... [she couldn't find words]

Ahelin - Calm down dua, actually... we were.... I mean.... it's so hard to say.... [closing her eyes] we were engaged.

Dua's eyes popped out.

Dua - WHATT??

Ahelin [with tears] - Our engagement was also done even before when I was born, our grandmother decided that if it would be a girl then they would marry me with Adeel, she wanted our family to integrate and the only way was marriage, I was told about this when I was 10 year old, I accepted that decision wholeheartedly but then.... he left me.... he went away without telling me, I waited for him, I just waited and prayed but he didn't came, he left me, not even a call, or message, or letter nothing, he just disappeared, it was a great shock for me, it took me a long time to overcome this grief and still I am trying [wiping her tears] but now I should not think about him, I am going to marry ammar and I can't let my past ruin my future, I can't do injustice with ammar, he loves me truly and he also knows about it, it is just hard to accept the truth.

Dua was in tears.

Dua - Are you happy with this marriage?

Ahelin - I have asked this question to me many times and I have thought about it too and I have decided that I will... marry ammar, he is a nice person and I know that he will keep me happy, I have already ruined many years crying and now I don't want to ruin my happiness, I have decided to move on.

Dua - And what about adeel bhai?

Ahelin - He did very wrong but maybe he has a strong reason, I forgive him, I just want to forget him and focus on my new life.