CH- 25 : Trusting you

Assalamualaikum....

"It wasn't a dream to be with you, it was a prayer"

If you haven't prayed your namaz yet then go... pray.... and then read the chapter

______________

The car ride to their way back home was a nightmare for dua, farhad was angry and he was driving the car very fast and very rash, dua sat in the carner behind farhad.

Dua panicked looking at the car's speed, her heartbeats were incresing, a weird kind of fear englufed her, she folded her fingers very tightly that it started piercing her skin, whenever a car would pass beside her in she would get extremely afraid accelerating her heartbeats, her mind was going in the past to that particular car ride where she lost her parents from then onwards she hated cars and never sat in them then slowly and gradually she conquered her fear but today she couldn't control herself, her mind went to the past.

Dua [controlling her emotions] - Slow down.... please slow....

Farhan looked at her through the rear view, she had squeeze her eyes, her hands were curled up, she was engulfed in the seat, she looked so tiny...

Farhan - Farhad slow down....

But farhad being farhad he accelerated the ar even more.

Dua [Muffled] - Stop.... please... (breathing heavily) slow down abbu... stop....

For a moment both got confused, she called them 'abbu'

Farhan [Little loudly] - Slow down the car man (turning around) hey... you ok? Something is happening to her....

Farhad's grip on the accelerator loosened automatically.

Farhad - She... she is acting... it's alright.

Dua was shaking profusely and her breathing became very uneven, her vision was blurry and she was feeling drowsy, it was getting hard for her to breathe...

Farhan - Bro she... she is not okay.... stop the car.

Farhad saw her throught the rearview mirror and parked the car rashly on one side, both of them rushed out and open the back doors, farhan sat next to dua.

Farhan [worried] - Hey hey look at me... what's happening... calm down look at me.

Dua couldn't hear a word, she clutched her hands more tightly forming scars in her palm.

Farhad noticed her clenched fist and touched her hand to open it but...

Farhad - Oh no man her hands are very cold (touching her forehead) her whole body is becoming colder.

Farhan [panicked] - What should we do now.... look at me dua, the car is stopped ok?

Farhad [Shouting] - It's not working man.... yeah call... call amaan bhai, I'll bring water for her.

Farhan immediately dialled amaan's number and farhad rushed to a store to bring water.

Amaan received the call.

Farhan [Frantically] - Bhai dua... she is not ok.... something is happening to her.... I don't know what to do?

Amaan [Tensed] - What happened to dua, calm down first and tell me.

Farhan - She is breathing abnormally, her heart beat is super high, she is sweating and shaking profusely, her eyes... she... I can't...

Amaan - Panic attack, listen to me very carefully farhan, get yourself together and try to calm her down, speak sweet nothings in her ear, tell her to focus on her breathing, unclench her fist.