Ch-3: Punishment

Assalamualaikum W.W.

"Ya Allah, I pray that whoever is reading this, give them love, true guidance, health, peace, I may not know their troubles, but You do, please keep protecting us."
Ameen

If you haven't prayed your namaz yet then go... pray.... and then read the chapter

______________

Next day

I was already awake after fajr, I was reading Quran and couldn't sleep, I went onto the balcony, I found chachi was gossiping with neighbours as usual, I went to take a bath and wore my uniform

Nazneen - But how are you sure that it was dua?

Neighbour aunty - I am 100% sure that she was dua, I guessed it from her abaya.

Nazneen [Angrily] - This girl, I won't leave her, jamila please don't tell this thing to anyone else, please.

Jamila - Ok, don't worry.

I was finding my maths notebook and as usally I heard shouts of my name but this time it was chacha calling me but the thing which amazed me was his tone which was not the angry one it was a cold tone....

Without wasting a minute I went downstairs wondering what it might be, hadi and other bro's already left for school, I went inside and was amazed to see chacha chachi plus sahad chacha and sara chachi sitting in the living room.

Mustufa [coldly] - Where did you go?

I was confused by the question.

Dua - Sorry chachu I didn't get you?

Nazneen [angrily] - STOP LYING AND TELL US WHERE WERE YOU LAST NIGHT.

I was terrified by chachi's tone, they got to know that I went outside last night, ya Allah please save me.

Dua [firmly] - I went to the store.

Mustufa [controlling his anger] - See girl I am controlling myself don't force me to do something wrong, I want to hear the truth.

Sara - Dua beta please say the truth, don't get afraid of anyone.

Dua - Chachi I am saying the truth only, actually I wasn't feeling well so I decided to take the medicines but it was finished and my fever was getting worse so I decided to come down and borrow medicine from chachi but no one was answering, I banged the door and even rang the doorbell but still there was no answer so... I.. decided to buy them... from the store.

I was very much afraid, I hope so that chacha chachi believes me or else I am gone, I know that I am telling the truth and I should not be afraid because the truth always wins but I was afraid that chacha chachi will not leave this smoothly even if they will get the c.c.t.v. recording that I didn't go anywhere else, they would still punish me, they won't let this golden opportunity to punish me, go this much easily.

When I finished, I saw chacha coming near me fuming in anger, my hands were shivering, and I had no idea what he will do next.

Mustufa [super angry] - LIAR

And with this mustufa slapped dua very hard.

Chacha came near me and shouted 'liar' and suddenly I felt a burning sensation on my cheeks, he slapped me, I had tears in my eyes then he held me by my hair but thanks to my hijab that his grip didn't hurt me much but his eyes were emitting fire.

Voice [ringing bell of cycle] - Dua come fast for school.

It was asfa calling dua, nazneen went outside angrily.