Ch-9: Is Love A Crime?

Assalamualaikum W.W.

"Control your 'ANGER' because it is just one letter away from 'D'ANGER:

If you haven't prayed your namaz yet then go... pray.... and then read the chapter

_________________

I was feeling very nervous, please Allah let this H be hadi, yes it can be he because I haven't seen him for a long time, everyone is downstairs and I am going on the terrace with baby steps, please Allah ta'ala save me from any trouble....

Asfa - See I would be outside the terrace gate, you go on and if you feel any kind of trouble just shout my name and I would be there with my martial art skills.

Dua [nervously] - Ok...

With baby steps dua went upstairs, she was surprised to see the terrace decorated extra beautifully cause the wedding decorations were done downstairs only.

Dua - Who... who is there?

No response, suddenly lights were on, there was a huge heart in the center.

Dua [hesitatingly] - Ha.. hadi.. is.. is that you, a joke right??... who is this?

Dua saw a figure approaching towards her and it was none other than.... hassan, he had a rose in his hand.

Dua - You? What are you doing here?

Hassan didn't say anything, he kept walking towards her.

Dua - You called me here? Why?

Hassan [excited] - Calm down, I will answer all your questions.

Dua - Is this all done by you... what do you want from me? If there is no important work then I am going...

Hassan - Wait dua... I want to say that uh... umm... [himself] come on buddy you have to do this [to dua] actually I wanted to say this for a long time but please don't take me wrong I just uh... I mean...

Hassan closed his eyes, he took a deep breath.

Hassan bent down on his knees, he extended his hand with a box in his hand, he opened it.

Hassan [in a go] - I love you dua, I love you and this is for you.

'Shock' would be an understatement for dua, she was numb, her eyes popped out, she didn't know what to say, how to react, she was unable to digest this.

Hassan [with his eyes closed] - I can't find words to express my love, the day I saw you, I fell for you, your face always remains in front of my eyes 24×7, whenever you are around me my heart beats abnormally, I feel restless without you, I.. I can't live without you, I... I promise that I will always keep you happy right now I just have this ring, I promise that I will give you whatever you want, you just say once and I will bring the whole world for you, I can give my life....