Going back to Funktown

Keywords:
(Y/N)= Your name
(F/F)=Favorite Food
(F/D)=Favorite Drink
Also, I'm calling BF=Keith
__________________________________

Wednesday, The Grand Hotel, 7.00 a.m.

(Y/N)'s POV

I wake up after hearing my alarm clock ringing. My eyes slowly open and my arm reaches forward to the mini table beside. I grab my alarm clock and turn it off. I swear alarm clocks are one of the most annoying sounds in the world. I sit up and stretch my body.
"Yawn~ It's time to start another day", I get of my bed. Stretching my legs- I get ready to face another day of living.

{A few hours later...}

I'm in my living room thinking about my life. I have money but I don't know what to spend it on. I'm pretty popular so getting money is easy. I have my family but I don't know what topic to even talk to them about. It's quite boring here, I really miss BF...I wonder what he's up to now? Last week, he told me all about his battle against Daddy Dearest and his girlfriend giving him support. I'm happy he won that battle and getting a supportive and kind girlfriend. I was so deep in thought that I didn't notice my pet coming up to me and trying to get my attention.

"MEOW!!!",meowed my cat. It was so loud that it snapped me out of my thoughts. I look at my pet while furrowing my eyebrows with smiling. It just stares back at me and I stare back. It's meows are so loud I bet it's louder than a school bell. We are still staring at each other so I pick him up.

"You have my full attention Mr

"You have my full attention Mr.Oreo. What is it that you want?"I said.

"Meow,meow,meow,meeow", he meowed back.
"Hmm...I don't understand a single thing you meowed but I'm going to do just like what every pokemon trainer does... think of what you would be thinking",I said. He nods.
"I'm assuming you want me to go back to Funktown to visit BF and the others, right?",he nods again.

I hug him and thought

I hug him and thought. 'Should I go back to Funktown? Sounds more fun than being here and going to the studio to try and make new songs'

I turn on the TV and watch (your favorite channel). Mr.Oreo fell asleep in my arms. 'Yes,I should go. I bet there will be more singers battling each other there. I have enough money to buy a plane ticket to go to Funktown. I can probably stay at Keith's house.'I stand up, placing Mr.Oreo on the sofa.

"IT HAS BEEN DECIDED!!!",I shout.
"CAN YOU KEEP QUIET!? I'M READING HERE!SHEESH",Shouts back the person living in the room above me.
"SORRY!" "WHAT DID I JUST SAY?!" I just laugh it of finding it funny. I walk to my bedroom to pack my bags and stuff in my hotel room.

A few minutes later,I was done packing. I grab my cat place him in a cat bag.
"Meow~mew" he meowed.I smile.' I have to tell my manager,that I'm going back. Im sure, she'd allow me, right?' I thought.

{Time skip to after getting permission and arriving at Funktown the next day}

Thursday, Funktown Airport, 9.00 a.m.

I've arrived at Funktown...I can't wait to stay at BF's house. I already told BF I was coming back to Funktown and boy, was he happy to hear it. He had already told Miku about it and Miku called me to confirm it. Sadly, she couldn't greet because she's busy. I understood so I told her I'd be in Funktown for a long time and she was filled with happiness.

So, now here I am at the Airport of Funktown after a 3 hour long flight. Now I'm waiting for BF's mom to come pick me up. She said she would be a bit late. I'm VERY hungry and tired so I go to a food stall to buy a (F/D) and (F/F). Feeling content with the food I recently bought, I sit on a picnic table infront of the food stall.

???'s POV

I walk out of my plane while glancing around. I came back to Funktown since I heard people gossiping about HIM being here so I wanted to personally confirm it. Looking left and right, I see (Y/N) eating and drinking on a picnic table. Hm, what a coincidence to meet them again?

I walk towards them and tap their shoulder. They turn around and their eyes become wide. It starts sparkling. I chuckle a bit.'Typical (Y/N)',I thought. They place their food and drink down beside them and said," It's so nice to meet you again,..!!!"...

✨Cliffhanger ✨That's it for the 1st Chapter

✨Cliffhanger ✨
That's it for the 1st Chapter. It's pretty short, I know. But all that aside, Who do you think (Y/N) met at the airport?

Hope you enjoyed! Please tell me if I made a mistake so I can learn from it and get better.