Chapter 6

Previously on chapter 5:

"THEY'RE HERE!!!"She shouts almost waking up her husband."But first,I'll have to deal with that blue midget...Get ready young boy,a new player has entered the game"she says and laughs maniacally.
__________________________________

Wednesday, BF'S Family House,8.00 a.m.

(Y/N)'s POV

I already did my morning routine and everyone left the house even my cat left.I noticed he came back late last time he went out so this time I gave him a backpack.Wondering why? well he's like a son to me.

My star eyes were slowly becoming dull because of boredom.I'm watching TV but nothing interesting is on."AAAAHHHH...!SO BORING!"I screamed. 'Ding!'my phone notified me that someone sent me a message."Finally!"I shouted while opening my phone.

It was a text from Hex.

[Hex🏀] Online

Hex🏀:Good morning,(Y/N)!I remember you saying you used to live here 2 years ago and now that you're back in Funktown...Do you mind me giving you a tour?

You:
Good morning,Hex!That sounds great.I bet a lot has change in 2 years.So where do we meet up?

Hex🏀:Lets meet at the basketball court,9.00 a.m.I'll wait for you there!

You:
K,noted.See ya there!
__________________________________

'This is gonna be fun'I thought.I got up from the sofa and went to my room to get ready.

Wednesday,Basketball court,9.00 a.m.

Hex's POV

While waiting for them,I talked with Tabi for a bit since he usually goes for a jog around the park and takes a rest at the basketball court.We sat on a bench inside the court so no one could disturb him."So,I heard (S/N) is in town..."he said.

"Yeah, I'm a fan of theirs.Are you?"I asked him."Yea,I like listening to the ones where they play a soft melody on their violin"he replied."What if I told you I'm going to give them a tour around town?"I said while grinning.

He sat up straight and looked at me with a serious and confused face."Are you serious?"he said.I looked at him"I am! they're coming here right now!"I said."How did you meet them?!"he asked."Well we met here last week and played basketball together!"I replied.

"Hey,Hex!"I heard someone shout my name.I turned to the right and saw (Y/N) running towards us."You weren't joking..."Tabi whispered."Hey!"I shout back at (Y/N).

They stopped in front of me and bowed.I was surprised and so was Tabi."Sorry for being a bit late!I had to deal with something!"they said."H-hey!No need to bow and apologize,It's alright"I said.They stand up straight and saw Tabi.

Tabi seemed worried...people do usually comment on his looks especially his skull head."Hey there! Name's (Y/N).Nice to meet ya"they say while holding out their hand for a handshake.

Tabi's POV

'They...they aren't scared?Why?'I thought. I look up at them and looked into their eyes to see if they were lying.Suprisingly,there weren't any negative emotions showing in their eyes.It was filled with curiosity and excitement.