Chapter 10

Saturday,BF's Family House,7.00 a.m.

(Y/N)'s POV

I got up after hearing my alarm clock blaring.I turned it off and looked at Hibiki.He was still sleeping so I woke him up."Hey,Hibiki.Wake up,"I said.

He grunts a bit and looks at me."Yeah, I'm up,"He said.I look at the door and thought of a way to get him breakfast.'Maybe I'll bring him out to eat',I thought.

"Hibiki,I need you to stay in here while I have breakfast.I don't want them finding out about you yet but I'll bring you out for breakfast later,"I told him.He agreed and said that he would wait.

I went out of the room and did my morning routine.I went downstairs and ate the delicious toast Aunty (Keith's mom) did.I wanted to go to my room after eating breakfast but was stopped by Big Bro.

"Morning,(Y/N).Did ya sleep well last night?,"he asked me."Good morning,yea I did.How about you?,"I replied."Good,I wanted to give you something before I go out later,"he reached for something in his pockets.

He pulled out a bracelet and grabs my hand.He opens the palm of my hand and places the bracelet on my palm while closing it with my fingers.

He opens the palm of my hand and places the bracelet on my palm while closing it with my fingers

(An example of what it looks like,you can change it if you want to)

I looked at him in confusion and he noticed my confused face."I'm going to be gone for a while so I wanted to give you this as a sign of our friendship,"He said.

"Thanks,Michel.Be safe out there,"I said and hugged him.I had to crouch down a bit since I was taller than him.

(Hey there! Author here,I wanted to tell you something really quick.In one part of the lore document, Big Brother's name seems to be Michel so I will be using it throughout the story. Also,BF's Family House is pretty large so (Y/N) doesn't have to crouch most of the time)

"Here look,I have the same one too,"he said while showing me the bracelet on his wrist."Wow! But...where are you going?,"I asked.

"I'm going to be walking around town a bit to practice my electric guitar,"he replied."Alright, remember to eat that medicine I gave you.You voice will start straining again if you don't take it,"I told him.

You voice will start straining again if you don't take it,"I told him