Chapter 9

Friday,Restricted Military Zone,1.00 p.m.

(Y/N)'s POV

Cherry said she heard some gunshots coming from here and us being the curious people we are, We went there.

The place is a sandy battlefield and there are mountains and some war-torn buildings.I decide to kick some of the sand and it lands on Keith's shoe.

He looks at me with a playful look."It's game on,(Y/N)"he said and we start kicking sand on each other's footwear.Cherry plays a bit since she doesn't want to get dirty.

After a bit more playing around,I look towards Keith and see that we're both dusty and covered in sand."Hahahaha!Look at us!Just like the old times at the playground,"I said."Yeah,I still remember my sister carrying you around on her back to prove that she was strong," Keith said.

We walk a little more and see..."Smoke?"Keith asked."I'm not surprised,I knew we were in a war zone after I saw a used bomb on the sand,"Cherry said."YOU SAW A BOMB AND DIDN'T TELL US?!"Me and Keith exclaimed.

She just shrugs and scratched the back of her head,"Sorry,I didn't want to worry you guys...hehe".After she says that,I could hear footsteps coming towards us.I turn to the sound and see a group of soldiers.There's probably 10 of them."Soldiers!"I shouted and the two look at me.

"Hey,you!What are you doing here?!"A soldier shouted at us."Adventuring?"I replied."Really?!At a war zone?!"Another soldier asked."Yea?"Cherry said.It sounds more like a question than an answer.

They begin talking to each other about something and they nod after finishing.They begin charging us.Keith wanted to run but Cherry told him that it wasn't a safe move.

"Sorry but you're gonna have to come with us,"Said a soldier."Alrighty" "Sure"Cherry and me replied with a deadpan look.They handcuffed us and we walk to where the smoke was coming from.

{After walking all the way to the base}

"Hey,boss!Look what we found wondering around!"said the soldier next to Keith.Some soldiers turned their heads at our direction and the boss walks towards us.

"Well,well,well.What do we got here?"he said and looks at us up and down."A boy and his girlfriend- you're the kid who beat DD!,"He says."Beep!," Keith replied.

"Aren't you that famous singer?(S/N)? I'm a fan of your songs,why don't you show me your skills? I'm Corporal John Captain but you can call me Tankman.What's yours?"he asked while looking at me.

"Name's (Y/N),Tankman.Sure, I'd love to but mind freeing me from these handcuffs first?,"I replied and he ordered his soldiers to free us."Cherry,do you mind if we use your speakers?,"I asked her."Sure!,"she snapped her fingers and the speakers appeared.

I get my mic from my backpack and prepare for the rap battle."Hey,kid?Just because we're rapping doesn't mean I won't keep a guard on your friends and by the way we're called tankmen so don't mistake us for your normal soldiers you see in tv, we're better than them,"Tankman said.

Four soldiers pointed guns at Keith and Cherry.Cherry was already sitting on the middle speaker so the two tankmen are on the left and right speakers.

"Now let's get it started!"he said and we start rapping after hearing '3,2,1 GO!'.He's got mad skills and nice beats.I win and he doesn't seem to be mad about it.

"Shouldn't have underestimated you,pal.I should've killed you when you arrived but what the hell, it's been a boring day and you've made it less boring but I'm still bored so..."Tankman trails off. "Let's see what you've got!"he said and points at Keith.